NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

taterhill

This really is sad. So many 17-19 year old males will never experience what we did at that age... truly a sad day.

What's funny is, there are not strip clubs down here (or in NYS) like there are in Canada. In Canada, you can roll up a dollar bill, put it in your mouth, and lay on the stage, and she will choose how to get it from you. Down here, we went to one, and the guys took $1 and stood at the stage and HANDED the stripper the dollar. Wow. terrible.

Canada is now like Rhode Island to me.

As long as there is still a strong supply of French-Canadian strippers from Montreal traveling throughout the country, all will be well.  I expect my annual trip up at Christmas will not be affected.

143210[/snapback]

Vive la France!

As long as there is still a strong supply of French-Canadian strippers from Montreal traveling throughout the country, all will be well.  I expect my annual trip up at Christmas will not be affected.

143210[/snapback]

true is is not a reason to not go....girls from Hungary, Czech Rep, Romania, Russia, Austria are top notch

last time I was at an un-named club...the dancers were not really interested in the lap dancing, as it seemed the menu had expanded

143248[/snapback]

Can you give a hint as to where this club is? Maybe one letter or two?

If I lived in Canada, I'd start a "Volpe Must Go! In With Sgro!" campaign.

Pure Platinum is the best as far as good looking girls, but for an very "intimate" atmosphere, there is no place like GTRs

143271[/snapback]

I thought GTRs was gone? Damn, I haven't been there in over 10 years. I always stick down by the river front. I'm checking that place out at Christmas. Maybe post Niners-Bills game.