Man takes a dump in grocery store stock room.

Steely Dan

I once had a co worker who was having stomach problems...needless to say he went to do his green apple splatters in a stall and then suddenly felt the need to throw up while on the toilet. So instead of staying put and throwing up on the floor while he explodes from the rear he decides to get up and turn around and do vice versa. I never seen such a foul scene in my entire life.

I was in sixth grade choir - we had to go to the nursing home to sing Christmas carols. One old lady comes out in the hall and right in front of us squats down and starts taking a dump in the hallway. Needless to say it was a shocking event for a bunch of kids :P:lol::unsure:

Perhaps you should have practiced more.

There's someone where I work - we call him the "phantom pooper". Every couple of months he strikes. He'll shove a whole roll of TP down the toilet to soak up all the water and make sure nothing can go down. Then he takes a giant dump on top of that. They've installed cameras at the doors to every men's room now.

**** like that happens all the time here in the bathrooms at the University of Illinois.

I once had a co worker who was having stomach problems...needless to say he went to do his green apple splatters in a stall and then suddenly felt the need to throw up while on the toilet. So instead of staying put and throwing up on the floor while he explodes from the rear he decides to get up and turn around and do vice versa. I never seen such a foul scene in my entire life.

Did you help clean it up?

I prefer dropping a hammer or flippin a deuce.

I always liked the term "pinching a loaf" - heard it on Cheech & Chong's Big Bambu album.

I prefer "Dropping the kids off at the pool."

I was in sixth grade choir - we had to go to the nursing home to sing Christmas carols. One old lady comes out in the hall and right in front of us squats down and starts taking a dump in the hallway. Needless to say it was a shocking event for a bunch of kids :P:lol::unsure:

That's a great story for parties!! :lol: She was more than an old fart wasn't she!!

**** like that happens all the time here in the bathrooms at the University of Illinois.

It would stop pretty quicky if the employer made everybody that works there (or in your case goes to school there) clean it up.

Where I work, we do all our own housekeeping. That means midnight shift's duty is to do housekeeping for the powerhouse/office/lunchroom/bathroom and shower.

So considering almost everybody on site is on swing shift: "What goes around comes around!"