Off the Wall question!

Should there be a Bills only discussion forum on this board?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Bills only discussion forum on this board?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No

The week leading up to the Seattle game theblackbear hit the Seahawks board and warned them sorry sum bitches what was about to happen to that ass.

All i can say to that is GIT 'ER DONE!

Corp says that Blackbear needs to get a better host than crappy geocities before Wallers take him seriously!

BTW, Corp is happy with Blackbear's bald streak on his head and behind. Corp gives great amounts of props to the guys at Queer Eye for the Straight Guy for hooking up this cool cat!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All i can say to that is GIT 'ER DONE!

Corp says that Blackbear needs to get a better host than crappy geocities before Wallers take him seriously!

BTW, Corp is happy with Blackbear's bald streak on his head and behind.  Corp gives great amounts of props to the guys at Queer Eye for the Straight Guy for hooking up this cool cat!

143372[/snapback]

Classic JC.

Gotta watch those Racoons.

Hey slappy...

We've been around longer than any other Bills forum. I guess we will be starting our 8th year very shortly.  I hardly think you are there is anything you can say or suggest that hasn't been addressed in the late 90's...

So, just drop it.  Really.  There is no chance that is going to happen and it isn't even open to discussion.

143019[/snapback]

Thank you, Scott. :lol:

Hey slappy...

We've been around longer than any other Bills forum. I guess we will be starting our 8th year very shortly.  I hardly think you are there is anything you can say or suggest that hasn't been addressed in the late 90's...

So, just drop it.  Really.  There is no chance that is going to happen and it isn't even open to discussion.

143019[/snapback]

Thank you.

theblackbear sees a wad of topics that don't relate to the Buffalo Bills sticking to the wall like chewed up big red bubble gum.  Is this forum really open to any kind of sports topics? 

If it is it should be changed.  The Bills need their own section.  Where's the Love?

theblackbear is here now so you can have a Buffalo Bills only board.  theblackbear will hold it down.

Ya dig? 

B)

142876[/snapback]

take your ball and go some place else :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

theblackbear has heard it all before.  This is nothing new. 

The Black Bear haters, groupies, stalkers, and clones.  Nothing new!!  :lol:

FORGET ABOUT IT!

B)

143116[/snapback]

Those aren't groupies, you idiot, they are hemorrhoids! :o

You can still have an open discussion board for your Sunday school topics but there should also be a Bills only board. 

Message boards need organization. 

Adding one board just for Bills Talk is hardly a loss to the complete forum.  It's a bonus that will help bring in more Bills fans. 

B)

142995[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: now go away

College Football has it's own forum but the Buffalo Bills don't? 

Something's wrong with that picture.

Keep the Stadium Wall the way it is and start a new category called Buffalo Bills Talk right under the Stadium Wall category. 

B)

143011[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Perhaps there isn't enough football knowledge on this board to have a Bills only discussion forum.   

Maybe that's where the problem lies??

B)

143018[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Been around longer does not mean current best.  How does this message board compare with other Bills sites?  This is what you should be looking at.

If you are happy with the amount of traffic you get here stay the same.  If not you might want to consider theblackbear's suggestion. 

B)

143085[/snapback]

who gives a :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: what you say

11 posters have spoken.

There will always be stale turds that don't want change but 11 posters have spoken in favor of theblackbear's suggestion.

You have people on this board that want a Bills only section and their opinions should be respected. Unless you want to lose 21% of the people on your board.

Change is not always a bad thing.

Ya dig?

B)

There will always be stale turds that don't want change but 11 posters have spoken in favor of theblackbear's suggestion.

Ya dig? 

B)

144242[/snapback]

Ah yes, just the type of garbage I look forward to reading.....NICE-

*PLEASE* boot this jerk off the board.....