OBD Members 2010 Predictions Thread

Bills go 5-11 and finish last in the AFC East. Wins: Dolphins, Jags, Chiefs, Bears, Browns

Brohm ends the season at QB by default.

Fitz ends the season enrolled at Harvard.

Trent end the season enrolled in patient study on concussions.

Minny wins the Super Bowl...Favre finally retires

I think the Bills will be better than people think while the Jets are way over rated and the Dolphins plain stink. My prediction at this point is two wins over the Dolphags, split with the Jets and two more losses to the Pats being the difference in the division.

NE. 10/6

But 8/8

NY. 7/9

MIA. 6/10

I think we will finish 7-9. Not quite bad enough to land a top draft pick, but not quite good enough to make the playoffs.

As for the rest of the division.

Miami 10-6

Jets 8-8 (Sanchez sophmore slump)

New England ( 9-7 or 8-8)

Buffalo 7-9

I love all of you, but your dreamin. Buddy and Chan only want to win 4 games in order to draft a QB, and evaluate the roster. 8-8 & 7-9 gives us another Maybin type pick, high on potential, low on impact. It's seem in the NFL you need to be really good, or (really bad in order to rebuild). Being average doesn't help. No matter what, bad football is better then no football.

1. Top 10 rushing offense

2. Marked improvement in run defense (move up at least 10 spots int he league rankings)

3. OL will be better than everyone thinks and we will not lead the league in sacks against

4. We will record over 20 turnovers in total on defense

5. we will only have 3 players on IR all season

New England 12-4 (it's hard to keep a cheating team down)

NY Jets 10-6 (probable wild card)

Miami 8-8

Buffalo 6-10

The Bills have too many pieces missing and a new defense to master. The offensive line is still a work in progress but I expect them to play better under Gailey. If Jauron were still here, I'd be talking 1-15. I expect fewer lapses, but we still lack real playmakers especially at WR making an already weak passing game stagnant. Spiller should be a breath of fresh air who makes unbelievable plays if SOMEONE blocks for him. Nice to have DeHaven back.

If we finish this season at 6-10 again, I still feel like we'll have a better team with a much greater future on balance.

2011 appears much brighter. By then we should get a 5 lb. bag of potatoes for Lynch and everyone will think we got the better end of the deal. :thumbsup::nana::nana:

Pats 11-5

Jets 11-5 (wild card)

Dolphins 7-9

Bills 5-11

We have some good young talent but it is going to take time for it to show in the results playing in the NFL's toughest division.

I gotta go with the Freak here except maybe 4-12 for the Bills and I see the Jets winning and Pats with the Wild Card. Positives for the year include:

1. Rush offense. Even with the box stacked CONSTANTLY I think Spiller, Jackson and possibly Marshawn will generate a lot of yards.

2. Rush defense. Still won't be great but has to be improved over last year.

3. Less injuries

4. Shawn Nelson breaks out

5. High Draft pick in 2011!

Negatives:

1. Jarius Byrd's rush defense exposed and QB's stop throwing directly at him like Neil O'Donnell in the Cowboys SB to Larry Allen.

2. Lee Evans will struggle unless Steve Johnson or Hardy impress early to take away coverage.

3. QB play will cause headaches across WNY