Maybin moment

Lol u gotta love this. I almost forgot this site was filled with writers from all over the world.. I guess I'm the only happy Bills fan left lol

Hey Laroc,

First of all allow me to apologize if I or the other guys were unnecessarily hard on you.

What magazine did you see Maybin in?

Also more importantly what does " writers from all over the world" have anything do to with being a happy Bills fan??

Maybin was raised in the 3-4 at Penn State and was a natural and effective LB there. He was placed on the DL during the Skeletor regime for reasons that defy everything. He is moving back to his natural position and could be a surprisingly good player in 2010. He'd better be because he is facing a 17 week or less audition. If he fails, no matter how fair or unfair, he won't be in NFL football in 2011.

Look out an internet tough guy is on the prowl.

http://www.greenskyproductions.co.uk/iwial...nettoughguy.jpg

As for Maybin, I really don't understand why everyone hates on this guy. He was a rookie last year, playing out of position, under an inept coaching staff. Oh yeah, he also missed all of training camp cause his agent was dealing with a front office that couldn't find its way out of a paper bag. I'll give the guy this year to prove himself, if not, he can go somewhere else. But to rag on him like he's the all time bust of the Buffalo Bills is a little silly. And to the OP, till he makes a play, nobody should know who Aaron Maybin is, especially a gossip magazine.

http://www.greenskyproductions.co.uk/iwial...nettoughguy.jpg

As for Maybin, I really don't understand why everyone hates on this guy. He was a rookie last year, playing out of position, under an inept coaching staff. Oh yeah, he also missed all of training camp cause his agent was dealing with a front office that couldn't find its way out of a paper bag. I'll give the guy this year to prove himself, if not, he can go somewhere else. But to rag on him like he's the all time bust of the Buffalo Bills is a little silly. And to the OP, till he makes a play, nobody should know who Aaron Maybin is, especially a gossip magazine.

Still waiting to know if the magazine is real or only exists in the mind of the OP. What magazine was this?

Hey Laroc,

First of all allow me to apologize if I or the other guys were unnecessarily hard on you.

What magazine did you see Maybin in?

Also more importantly what does " writers from all over the world" have anything do to with being a happy Bills fan??

Basically I was being sarcastic about the writers part I have no problem at all with negative comments I have a ton of humor. But I been watchin this board for about two years and all I see is a handful of guys constantly using the word troll or idiot if someone say something they disagree on. Hell if you don't like the post or what it read then get the hell out of the post and leave it at that. And truthfully you would think people on here get paid for there opinion or what they write when probably a good 90percent of use really don't give a damn...

Still waiting to know if the magazine is real or only exists in the mind of the OP. What magazine was this?

My bad this was in the issue of XXL pretty sure half of you never heard of it.. Let me make it clear it is an hip hop magazine go purchase one...

Basically I was being sarcastic about the writers part I have no problem at all with negative comments I have a ton of humor. But I been watchin this board for about two years and all I see is a handful of guys constantly using the word troll or idiot if someone say something they disagree on. Hell if you don't like the post or what it read then get the hell out of the post and leave it at that. And truthfully you would think people on here get paid for there opinion or what they write when probably a good 90percent of use really don't give a damn...

I quite agree with you on the troll calling bit. It is becoming more and more prevalent in various forums. But then again, there are people who make incendiary/controversial comments just to get a rise out of people. It does take away from the forum at a fan experience point of view.