Governator cuts CA State Workers to minimum wage

why would you celebrate his cutting the salaries of working people in half because the government can't get it's act together? You ever try living on minimum wage? It's like $13-14K a year. Now he cuts the state congressmen and state senators wages to that and I applaud. Now he's just ruining lives because a bunch of politicians refuse to do their jobs

why would you celebrate his cutting the salaries of working people in half because the government can't get it's act together? You ever try living on minimum wage? It's like $13-14K a year. Now he cuts the state congressmen and state senators wages to that and I applaud. Now he's just ruining lives because a bunch of politicians refuse to do their jobs

but why would you celebrate his cutting the salaries of working people in half because the government can't get it's act together?

but why would you celebrate his cutting the salaries of working people in half because the government can't get it's act together?

well they aren't working people, are they? That explains the lack of budget. Why punish those who have nothing to do with the problem while rewarding the incompetent?

well they aren't working people, are they? That explains the lack of budget. Why punish those who have nothing to do with the problem while rewarding the incompetent?

Now that's how to make that argument. Incompetent vs. competent. I have no problem docking/firing the incompetent.

Working vs. what? Not Working? BS.

Many of us own companies here and I assure you we work much harder than any "working man" you care to name.

Because those people ARE the government. The biggest obstacle to balancing the CA budget is the labor unions these people all signed up with.