Hello to all

...to asking him for pictures of his girl.....

It's standard procedure that whenever a thread includes mention of a girlfriend/wife, topless woman in Canada, female teacher having sex with male students, women astronauts who wear diapers while traveling cross country to kill their lovers wife, underage actresses that some people have an obsession for, that a link to a picture be included.

Hello everyone! My name is Andy and I live in Albany, NY - lifelong Bills fan in a family of Giants fans. I am 26 and I have made it to a game in Orchard park every year (and will again this year). Also as a note of personal greatness my wonderful girlfriend was a Dolfan when we met (because she liked Dan Marino in Ace Ventura but knew nothing about football) but I have converted her with the story of the great hapless Bills and all our heart wrenching moments! She was intrigued, then fast forward to the first game of last season. When we lost to New England she cried and I knew she understood. GO BILLS!!!!

Lol..I find it hilarious and creepy how the feel of the thread moved from welcoming to encouraging him to marry the girl...to suicide cult...to asking him for pictures of his girl.....to sexual swinger style in an hour.

Welcome Van ... and BillsRUs is right ... that doesn't represent TBD ... usually we cover that much ground in 10 minutes, it was a slow day yesterday. :rolleyes:

It's standard procedure that whenever a thread includes mention of a girlfriend/wife, topless woman in Canada, female teacher having sex with male students, women astronauts who wear diapers while traveling cross country to kill their lovers wife, underage actresses that some people have an obsession for, that a link to a picture be included.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Welcome!

Whereabouts in Albany do you live? Spent the last two years there before I moved out to the comfy confines of Orchard Park.

We live just off Central Ave near Colonie Center. Speaking of if you haven't been here holy hell has it changed in that mall.

Welcome!

My advice would be to have a thick skin and read a lot of posts so you can see that a lot of the interaction between folks is just fooling around! :rolleyes:

The TBD Tailgate home opener s a good place to make friends.

I have actually been coming here and reading the posts for a few years I just never hand anything relevant to add lol. So yeah I am aware of some of the antics around here.

I have actually been coming here and reading the posts for a few years I just never hand anything relevant to add lol. So yeah I am aware of some of the antics around here.

So why start now? Have you had an epiphany?!

I never HAND anything relevant to others here :devil:

i'm kind of new myself. but older than you punk! drop and give me 50.

j/k

welcome

You'll fit right in....neither does anyone else 99% of the time.

I am 26 and I have made it to a game in Orchard park every year

Since when?

Welcome to the darkside. Glad to hear you are bringing a woman with you.