Line starts here.....

WotAGuy

If she did in fact do this there isn't any legal punishment available right now to adequately punish her. I think life in prison would be fair for a crime like this. It might also stop others from doing it too. Unfortunately, at best she'll get 15-20, JMO

I'd just like to meet this woman and ask her one question; "What the !@#$ is wrong with you!!"

first, i need to know what the daughter did to incite this.

second, yes the mother is scumbag, thats a given.

third, you really think shooting her is a rational punishment? it's not like she forced the kid to have sex with the dog. she just pasted her face onto a photo. horrible and immature for a parent to do, but cmon.

third, you really think shooting her is a rational punishment? it's not like she forced the kid to have sex with the dog. she just pasted her face onto a photo. horrible and immature for a parent to do, but cmon.

I don't think it's her own daughter:

Danette Stark, 37, a mother whose daughter attends the same Salt Lake City middle school, is accused of digitally superimposing the girl's face on a explicit image she found on the Internet depicting a naked adult woman having sex with a dog.

Well, no, I wouldn't support shooting her. I was being facetious. But work with me a little, huh? :P