A New Story About What Happened........

H2o

Leaving three minutes BEFORE the shooting happened implicates him? Um, how?

First...I'd say his timeline is way off.

Second...

"Fabijan said that two cars carrying Vick, a Philadelphia Eagles quarterback from Newport News, "and his entourage" drove off from in front of the restaurant at 2:07 a.m. Three minutes later, shots rang out from the direction the cars had gone, Fabijan said."

I'm just saying that the story is changing fast and not in Vick's favor.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE SAD TRUTH IS NO MATTER IF VICK WAS PRESENT OR NOT THESE JUDGMENTAL ASS PEOPLE ON HERE WOULD STILL FIND SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT! QUICK TO CALL THE MAN OR ANYONE A THUG, IF I WAS RICH I WOULD SURROUND MYSELF WITH PROTECTION AS WELL. I FOR ONE WOULD ADMIT SUM OF HIS DECISION MAKING WAS HORRID BUT THATS LIFE GET OVER IT DAMN....

THE SAD TRUTH IS NO MATTER IF VICK WAS PRESENT OR NOT THESE JUDGMENTAL ASS PEOPLE ON HERE WOULD STILL FIND SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT! QUICK TO CALL THE MAN OR ANYONE A THUG, IF I WAS RICH I WOULD SURROUND MYSELF WITH PROTECTION AS WELL. I FOR ONE WOULD ADMIT SUM OF HIS DECISION MAKING WAS HORRID BUT THATS LIFE GET OVER IT DAMN....

Black, Meet kettle.

It's a discussion thread, which anyone here has the freedom to express their opinion on it, just as you have, whether you agree to it or not. If you disagree, how about presenting some valid counterpoints or evidence supporting your position that he is not a thug, instead of whining about it. And if you don't have an counterpoints, then take the advice of your last sentence and move on.

I'd say he's earned the rep as a thug/dumba$$ over a long period of time.

1) Gave a chick herpes and introduced his alter ego, Ron Mexico

2) Flips off crowd in Atlanta after getting pounded by the Saints

3) Stashes weed in a water bottle going through airport security

4) Runs a dog fighting kennel for years

5) Lies about said dog fighting ring to the NFL commissioner

6) Allegedly, Vick's entourage shoots one of his dog fighting co-defendants

No quick judgment needed.

Why are you yelling?