Thurs Minicamp report

bfw1234

"Reggie Torbor continued to get more snaps than Aaron Maybin with the starters at outside linebacker"

Maybin is fast shaping up to be one of the biggest 1st round busts in bills history.

unfortunately it will be tough to find a "bigger" bust than 4th overall pick muck williams. :w00t:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys see the Roundup film with Trent completing a pass to , I think Evans on the side line, I replayed it twice to get the guys number and it was Torell Troup that pulled up and bumped Trent and let him get the pass off, in a real game 2nd string QB would have been in the game and Edwards in the locker room.

I can only hope that when the pads go on that Troup continues with plays like that.

Guest dog14787

Brian Brohm is really starting to come around and the touch he has on his passes when needed sets him apart from the competition.

Push, this Brohm fella might just do you a favor.

Yup. Some people say OP ( Original Poster) while others use the abbreviation TS (Thread Starter).

Thanks for the explanation. I prefer to be an OP instead of a TS. In my old neighborhood TS meant tough manure. :thumbsup:

Posters want to move their thread or a thread they consider important to the top of the page. "bump" to the top.

That's a fair question. People usually "bump" a thread so it goes to the top the thread list in a forum so people will pay attention to it. With nothing else going on today save for the shout song debate, I thought I would bump up this OTA report thread.

Okay, since someone asked about what "bump" means I'd like to ask what a "LAMP" post means? I've seen it in subject lines from time to time and I have no idea what it means outside of Linux Apache Mysql Php. It's really been bugging me for a while.

Thanks!

LAMP =Look At Me Post

If I chimed in on this thread and said something like "I don't really care who starts at QB for the Bills, any of them will look great on my new 72 inch 3D television," that would be a look at me post.

Yup. Some people say OP ( Original Poster) while others use the abbreviation TS (Thread Starter).

So that is what TS means, I thought it was tit sucker, always wondered why they were dissing the OP

Thank you guys, This has help things be not so clear as mud! :thumbsup:

Brian Brohm is really starting to come around and the touch he has on his passes when needed sets him apart from the competition.

Push, this Brohm fella might just do you a favor.

truth - I don't understand why Edwards is the presumptive starter according to media reports. It seems Brohm is outperforming him and so is Fitz for that matter; so Edwards gets is putative starter b/c Losman was so bad and Jauron loved Edwards? makes no sense - Brohm will deliver on the promise he showed coming out of college

truth - I don't understand why Edwards is the presumptive starter according to media reports. It seems Brohm is outperforming him and so is Fitz for that matter; so Edwards gets is putative starter b/c Losman was so bad and Jauron loved Edwards? makes no sense - Brohm will deliver on the promise he showed coming out of college

I hope you are right, to me he has the most upside or potential. Young QB came out of college with a ton of talent but never delivered. He's been given the opportunity now in Buffalo. Edwards has the tools, but lacks the marbles. Fitz has the marbles but lacks the tools. We'll just have to wait and see how all this shakes down.

"So the starting offensive line Thursday was, left to right, Nick Hennessey, Andy Levitre, Geoff Hangartner, Kirk Chambers and Cornell Green."

Let's pray that this never actually occurs during the regular season.

Lets hope we dont have to read the name Chambers in our programs or on our jerseys this year.

If u are serious, hard to belive that you have posted 500 something times, and don't know what bump means,

but basically someone just psots something to pump up interest in the thread, as it appears more visibly in the

stadium wall section, with the more postings it gets. People bumping their own threads, now that is a pet peave

of mine.

If you knew that already and were just being sarcastic, then just never mind, and that would not be playing

to fairly now, would it?

I thought that "bump" meant agreement or concurrence with the last comments.