A few more reasons for optimism

folz

I'm thinking in the 6-8 win range, realistically, with the wins backloaded as this team gains some experience and the schemes start to make sense to them. The OL looked bad last year... everyone knows that, but come on, the offense looked like it was designed by Rainman.

"No, no, no. I don't want anything complicated... definitely not anything complicated. There are five offensive linemen. Six if you count the tight end. Seven if you go double tight. Yeah, definitely seven offensive linemen. Let's make the quarterback coach the offensive coordinator. Uh-oh, only six offensive linemen cuz I cut the left tackle. Uh-oh, now we gotta use Karl Malone's son who's only played organized football for three weeks. I'm going to Kmart to buy underwear, then watch Wapner."

How can the offense NOT be better. And even if they're not statistically better, nothing could be more painful than watching that ill conceived atrocity from last year. NOTHING. EVER. And even if the defense gives up an average of 150 yards rushing per game, it will still be an improvement over last season.

This season will be entertaining to me if there are signs of life by mid season and some of the young guys start to produce. Better yet, the current coaching staff is not wedded to old regime players so the best should play. As Gailey's been saying, the roster will sort itself out. As long as the trajectory is clearly upward, things are better.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont have faith that the bills will be good every season then you love terrorists

I have a little gray terrorist that I love... wait... no, that's a terrier. My mistake.

Just what do these terrorists look like? Are there any girls in this gaggle of terrorists, and if so are we talking physical love, or emotional love?