Moo

/dev/null

An Argentine gaucho named Bruno

Said "!@#$ing is one thing I do know.

All women are find and sheep are divine,

but llamas are numero uno!"

He made no mention of cows.

Hot girl seduces, then turns into a cow. I've seen it a million times. Usually it takes a little longer though.

Thinking the same thing. This isn't so unusual, I see fat cows seduce young men every day @ my Happy Hour bar.

Bovine 'cougars' are always on the prey!

A woman has been at the bar most of the night, really slugging them down. When in walks an Elephant.

They strike up a conversation and before you know it, the woman and the Elephant are at the woman's home, getting down and dirty in the bed.

I the morning, the woman wakes up, and sees this humongous elephant in her bed. "Holly Crap! I must have been really tight last night."

"Meh" responds the Elephant.

A woman has been at the bar most of the night, really slugging them down. When in walks an Elephant.

They strike up a conversation and before you know it, the woman and the Elephant are at the woman's home, getting down and dirty in the bed.

I the morning, the woman wakes up, and sees this humongous elephant in her bed. "Holly Crap! I must have been really tight last night."

"Meh" responds the Elephant.

:mellow:

I've gone on dates with cows but we never seemed to hit it off. Their stories are cheesy and udderly boring. They're obstinate too. They don't back down if they have a beef with you.

One cow I dated, Miss Steak, rarely spoke to me and when she did it wasn't well done. She also thought she was psychic. In cows psychics are not common at all. In fact you'll find a medium rare. I went on a camping trip with her and she got to close to the fire and got her rump roasted. She complained the whole trip about her roasted rear. Man did she milk that for sympathy. :crazy:

I wonder how this guy got the cow in the mooood?

Did they really need to drown the poor thing just because some "loser" has a bull **** story?

:mellow:

I've gone on dates with cows but we never seemed to hit it off. Their stories are cheesy and udderly boring. They're obstinate too. They don't back down if they have a beef with you.

One cow I dated, Miss Steak, rarely spoke to me and when she did it wasn't well done. She also thought she was psychic. In cows psychics are not common at all. In fact you'll find a medium rare. I went on a camping trip with her and she got to close to the fire and got her rump roasted. She complained the whole trip about her roasted rear. Man did she milk that for sympathy. :crazy:

I wonder how this guy got the cow in the mooood?

Did they really need to drown the poor thing just because some "loser" has a bull **** story?

Oy.

:huh: