Top Free Agent available

If you say Jeff Blake is a joke you also have to say Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe is a joke. They are riding the same kind of passing rating over their careers. Save the "Bledsoe has more yards passing" BS. Losing teams always have more opportunities to pass the ball.

Rob Johnson was released the year after and is now out of the NFL and Flutie is still in as a backup. Wrong answer going with Johnson. Donahoe almost lost the entire fan base with that move. Rob Johnson = the most hated quarterback in Bills history.

How is Trey Teague having a good year when the Bills still can't run the ball up the middle? AVP can say Teague is much improved all he wants to. theblackbear doesn't see it.

Only a fool drafts a Right Tackle that high in the draft. That's not when you draft a Right Tackle. And Mike Williams has proved by his lousy play that it was a bad move even if you don't agree with the masses that say you don't draft a Right Tackle that high up. People justified the drafting of Mike Williams there because they were foolish enough to believe that he could make the switch to Left Tackle. That will never happen. He can't even play right tackle. Improved theblackbear's foot! He is still a joke. Talk about him all you want in the pre game discussions on CBS. He is still not an elite offensive tackle. Slow in pass protection and not creaming guys in the running game like he should. The Bills big runs always come on the left side.

Donahoe thought Pittsburgh wanted Denney. They made him look like a fool! AGAIN.

"Slow to catch on Donahoe is." - (Yoda) He still brought in another Steeler. Only this one couldn't made the ball club. (Jason Gildon) No excuse for signing and keeping Charles Johnson so long.

Tom Donahoe said what he said and that was ........

"I'm embarrassed to be a part of this community."

No amount of spinning or apologizing is going to change that fact! He spit on the Buffalo area with that comment and no one should forget it.

B)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you say Jeff Blake is a joke you also have to say Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe is a joke.  They are riding the same kind of passing rating over their careers.  Save the "Bledsoe has more yards passing" BS.  Losing teams always have more opportunities to pass the ball. 

Rob Johnson was released the year after and is now out of the NFL and Flutie is still in as a backup.  Wrong answer going with Johnson.  Donahoe almost lost the entire fan base with that move.  Rob Johnson = the most hated quarterback in Bills history. 

How is Trey Teague having a good year when the Bills still can't run the ball up the middle?  AVP can say Teague is much improved all he wants to.  theblackbear doesn't see it. 

Only a fool drafts a Right Tackle that high in the draft.  That's not when you draft a Right Tackle.  And Mike Williams has proved by his lousy play that it was a bad move even if you don't agree with the masses that say you don't draft a Right Tackle that high up.  People justified the drafting of Mike Williams there because they were foolish enough to believe that he could make the switch to Left Tackle.  That will never happen.  He can't even play right tackle.  Improved theblackbear's foot!  He is still a joke.  Talk about him all you want in the pre game discussions on CBS. He is still not an elite offensive tackle.  Slow in pass protection and not creaming guys in the running game like he should.  The Bills big runs always come on the left side.

Donahoe thought Pittsburgh wanted Denney.  They made him look like a fool!  AGAIN.

"Slow to catch on Donahoe is." - (Yoda)  He still brought in another Steeler.  Only this one couldn't made the ball club.  (Jason Gildon)  No excuse for signing and keeping Charles Johnson so long. 

Tom Donahoe said what he said and that was ........

"I'm embarrassed to be a part of this community."

No amount of spinning or apologizing is going to change that fact!  He spit on the Buffalo area with that comment and no one should forget it. 

B)

145485[/snapback]

Mike Williams, by all accounts is just now starting to play well. I was in favor of drafting Dallas S Roy Williams at the time. The best bet would have been to drop down about 10-15 picks, picked up another 2nd, and taken Ed Reed. I loved Ed at Miami. If anyone saw him play against Nebraska in the Rose Bowl, they knew he was a playmaker in the secondary. Can you imagine our D with Ed Reed at free and Milloy at strong???

Hindsight is 20/20. But I agree to some degree, TD's "foresight" has been questionable.

Sorry, theblackbear is wrong on most of this comment. A quick little props to U though: #4 is too high for a RT. Unfortunately for U and all the other Mike Williams bashers, he is playing at an elite level for the last 6-8 games for a RT. theformerlyguestjason76 has spoken....................

theblackbear says:Rob Johnson was released the year after and is now out of the NFL and Flutie is still in as a backup. Wrong answer going with Johnson. Donahoe almost lost the entire fan base with that move. Rob Johnson = the most hated quarterback in Bills history.

I believe any true Bills fan would agree,although their have been a few hated QB's,the most hated would obviously be Billy Joe Hobert,talentless,good for nothing,clip board carrying,wont look at or study the play book,most sorry excuse for a QB in Bills history..

B) much better now..

By the way,where is Ted Cottrell right now..? And how good exactly is that Vikings Defense..? :rolleyes:

Hey rollingrock, I had a friend in high school who lived across the street from the cabin Billy Joe rented and used to tell me he was always sitting on his porch shooting squirrels. It was on Oregon Rd. on the Eden/N. Collins border. Good times man...........NOT!!! My friend was Dave Achtel...............just to let all the "everyone knew someone who knew........." people know this sh** was for real. BillyJoeHobert= :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Guest witty set up
Hey rollingrock, I had a friend in high school who lived across the street from the cabin Billy Joe rented and used to tell me he was always sitting on his porch shooting squirrels. It was on Oregon Rd. on the Eden/N. Collins border. Good times man...........NOT!!! My friend was Dave Achtel...............just to let all the "everyone knew someone who knew........."  people know this sh** was for real. BillyJoeHobert= :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

145511[/snapback]

everyone watch their toes!!

Hey rollingrock, I had a friend in high school who lived across the street from the cabin Billy Joe rented and used to tell me he was always sitting on his porch shooting squirrels. It was on Oregon Rd. on the Eden/N. Collins border. Good times man...........NOT!!! My friend was Dave Achtel...............just to let all the "everyone knew someone who knew........."  people know this sh** was for real. BillyJoeHobert= :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

145511[/snapback]

My Grandma lives on New Oregon Rd. out that way.

Since when does asking if someone else is a racist make you a racist?   

theblackbear is not even close to being a racist or black supremacist.  (whatever that is) 

The username "theblackbear" is not just a username.  It's a nickname passed along from theblackbear's grandfather.  The first Black Bear.  And he got the nickname from his children for being mean like a Black Bear.  He was not a racist and neither is this Black Bear.

We're both just mean!  Mean like Black Bears. 

Any questions? 

B)

142436[/snapback]

Yeah, now that you mentioned it, I have some.

Is it quicker to New York, or by bus?

Did you walk to work, or take a lunch?

What's the name of that thingy that dangles from the back of your throat and looks like a little punching bag?

Did you ever find it hard getting up in the morning?

Are we really not in Kansas anymore?

What's the meaning of life?

Is it nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or should I just kill my mother?

Was Oedipus right?

Was he wrong?

Was he gay?

Are you gay? (not that there's anything wrong with that mind you, I'm just curious in a supercillious pedantic kind of puerile way.)

Do you really eat 1/3 your body weight in raw salmon every day in the Autumn?

Can you count to 11 without taking off your fake black bear head?

Did your mother have any children that lived?

How many times can you mate with a black she-bear before she throws you out of the cave?

Do you get cold in the winter under that fur coat?

Do you wear any underwear? I bet you do, and I bet it's red long-johns. If I'm wrong, I'll bet they're smurf tightie-whities.

Is it true that your father died with a gun in his mouth?

Do you work for a living?

Are they hiring where you work? If so, do they work on the weekends?

It it true that you're an endangered species?

Why are leaves green?

Are you pissed they didn't name more of the constellations after bears?

Have you ever taken a train ride?

What do they think of you at Sardi's?

Would you recommend buying gold now - or should we wait another few days?

Do you think Dan Rather knew those documents were forgeries?

How is it that you didn't die in the same flaming inferno with David Koresh?

Is it true that Jim Jones was a GOD and you're left wandering the earth aimlessly just trying to make up for having missed that last flight from Carmel?

Why can't Spielberg make a decent movie anymore?

When you think of the color red, and I think of the color red we can both agree that we see the color red, but how do I know that what I think is the color red is the same color that you think is the color red, because maybe I would think that what you think is the color red is what I know as the color blue?

Do black bears make the best living room rugs?

Is it always the right thing to do to wear a condom?

Why is snow white and coal black?

What's the top of the world?

What's the top of the morning?

Have you been shown the door?

Is there an "F" in "standing"?

I don't think so, because there's no F'n standing you!