Terrell Owens--Public Display of INSANE Vertical

Hope this hasnt been posted, I searched and didnt find it. Sorry if it is.

Found this video on TMZs site. Pretty cool jump, although the guy talking to him (assume cameraman/paparazzi) is annoying with the stupid questions.

TO Jump

On a unrelated note, does anyone know how to change the way posts are shown on here? Previously all posts showed, one under the other. Now they are minimized into a tree like format. I have to click on them to open them. I would like to go back to the previous, all open format. I dont know what I changed, would like to know how to correct.

Thanks

change the way posts are shown on here? Previously all posts showed, one under the other. Now they are minimized into a tree like format. I have to click on them to open them. I would like to go back to the previous, all open format. I dont know what I changed, would like to know how to correct.

Thanks

Click 'options' which is to the right and just below the red "add reply" and "new topic" buttons. Below 'display modes' are your 3 options. Sounds like you want outline mode.

kj

Really?

That looked to be not much more than about 4' high. For someone his hgt that probably doesn't amt to much more than 24" vertical. Heck my fat, middle aged body can almost do that.

Wasn't the video of Wendling performing a similar feat like 5'6"?

Click 'options' which is to the right and just below the red "add reply" and "new topic" buttons. Below 'display modes' are your 3 options. Sounds like you want outline mode.

kj

How did I not find that. That was so easy. I must have clicked on every button/option available looking to change that setting. All this time it was right in front of me.

Thanks for the help