Welcome to Houston

Ah, the LaRouche loons....

They have the SAME EXACT displays out in front of the Post Office near my office. They show up about once a month.

They took their "Bush is Hitler" materials and just photoshopped in Obama once he was elected.

Fun group.

They have the SAME EXACT displays out in front of the Post Office near my office. They show up about once a month.

They took their "Bush is Hitler" materials and just photoshopped in Obama once he was elected.

Fun group.

They seem like a fun bunch

Fun group.

Maybe one day the left-sided politicians and media who are so interested in demonizing the tea party movement will one day openly admit that all the Hitler stuff at all the rallies are exclusively from LaRouche. I mean, it's not like they even hide it. Their name is on the poster. Every time.

But apparently this is one of the few times that guilt by association is acceptable.

"And then you have Barack Obama on the other side, whose policy is to bail out the financial markets and kill people, that's why we put the mustache on him,” the man at the booth told a passerby.

That reminds me of the old Looney Tunes cartoons when Bugs Bunny would put on round wire-frame glasses and make a buck-toothed face and pretend he was Minister Tojo. They're both to the same standard of historical accuracy and understanding.

But Bugs was funny.

Has California declared a boycott of Houston yet?

They were planning to work their way through the alphabet, but right now they're still stuck in the As after Arizona announced its plan to move forward with legislation stating that anchor babies would no longer be considered by the state to be US citizens, since the parents entered the state illegally.

So LA will get to Houston as soon as it can, but it's a little busy right now.

They were planning to work their way through the alphabet, but right now they're still stuck in the As after Arizona announced its plan to move forward with legislation stating that anchor babies would no longer be considered by the state to be US citizens, since the parents entered the state illegally.

So LA will get to Houston as soon as it can, but it's a little busy right now.

Well, as long as they are focusing on the major challenges facing CA, that's the important thing.

"And then you have Barack Obama on the other side, whose policy is to bail out the financial markets and kill people, that's why we put the mustache on him"

Ahh, I see the famous Lyndon Larouche intelligence/propaganda team is at work again. Scientology has nothing on these guys. What a perfect object lesson in brainwashing and the things that come out of the mouths of the brainwashed.

For those of you on the right: this is no big deal since you have heard the same thing over and over with Bush.

For those of you in the middle: notice the clever combination of a public policy(bail out) which has no moral context, it's simply a choice, and, the act of murder, which is morally reprehensible. By saying "and" they put a nice little "=" in between that has no business being there. If you remember this line at all, you will remember the words bail out and murder together. Like it or not, that's simply how the brain works. Unless you specifically take the time to remember the separation and the context, eventually you will remember them together. These people know this, and that's why they create these lines. And of course, because "Obama kills people", whatever actions this idiot undertakes are now perfectly justifiable. :rolleyes: Hmm MoveOn.org, Al Franken and Daily Kos immediately come to mind.

For those of you on the left:

Not so fun when it gets done to your guy now is it?

Ultimately, this line is the equivalent of saying "And then you have OCinBuffalo on the other side, whose policy is to support the free trade economy and root for the Dolphins". :P

"And then you have Barack Obama on the other side, whose policy is to bail out the financial markets and kill people, that's why we put the mustache on him"

Ahh, I see the famous Lyndon Larouche intelligence/propaganda team is at work again. Scientology has nothing on these guys. What a perfect object lesson in brainwashing and the things that come out of the mouths of the brainwashed.

For those of you on the right: this is no big deal since you have heard the same thing over and over with Bush.

For those of you in the middle: notice the clever combination of a public policy(bail out) which has no moral context, it's simply a choice, and, the act of murder, which is morally reprehensible. By saying "and" they put a nice little "=" in between that has no business being there. If you remember this line at all, you will remember the words bail out and murder together. Like it or not, that's simply how the brain works. Unless you specifically take the time to remember the separation and the context, eventually you will remember them together. These people know this, and that's why they create these lines. And of course, because "Obama kills people", whatever actions this idiot undertakes are now perfectly justifiable. :rolleyes: Hmm MoveOn.org, Al Franken and Daily Kos immediately come to mind.

For those of you on the left:

Not so fun when it gets done to your guy now is it?

Ultimately, this line is the equivalent of saying "And then you have OCinBuffalo on the other side, whose policy is to support the free trade economy and root for the Dolphins". :P

You're a !@#$ing Phins fan? !@#$. You're !@#$ing dead to me.

You're a !@#$ing Phins fan? !@#$. You're !@#$ing dead to me.

Calm down. It's just an example. It's almost midnight and I have already far exceeded my example/analogy quota for the week due to some of my client's inability to think in the abstract. I was reduced to talking in terms of waiters, chefs and food suppliers today. Not my best work. I was going to use "rapes dogs" as the morally reprehensible part, but I thought I would catch hell for that. Guess I was wrong

Calm down. It's just an example. It's almost midnight and I have already far exceeded my example/analogy quota for the week due to some of my client's inability to think in the abstract. I was reduced to talking in terms of waiters, chefs and food suppliers today. Not my best work. I was going to use "rapes dogs" as the morally reprehensible part, but I thought I would catch hell for that. Guess I was wrong

You rape dogs too?

If there's one thing I hate in this world, it's Illinois Nazis. But if there's TWO things, the second is dog-raping Phins fans.

You rape dogs too?

If there's one thing I hate in this world, it's Illinois Nazis. But if there's TWO things, the second is dog-raping Phins fans.

For those of you keeping score at home: this is what Lyndon Larouche/Scientologists do. I am just not sure what Tom wants me to agree to, but I am so beat, I suppose I don't care, as long as it doesn't involve gay sex or Deepak Chopra. I can't take any more Chopra this week...

For those of you keeping score at home: this is what Lyndon Larouche/Scientologists do.

Yeah, I was indulging in a bit if ironic posting to emphasize your point, you Phin-loving, dog raping, Chopra !@#$er.