Bills ranked 32 out of 32.... LOL!

How is that any different then last year? All of your issues were around last year, except for #4 which I actually see as a positive. So the only negative I see this year is a the new defensive scheme might hurt the team for a little while. Other then that we are in the same if not slightly better boat then last year. I'm not saying we will pull off another 6 wins, but I just don't see how we are all of a sudden the worst team.

We're losing one of our best players on offense (Terrell Owens) and probably losing one of our best players on defense (Schobel). Due to the transition to the 3-4, some of our guys from last year will be playing out of position. That's not too huge a deal in the long run--the guys playing out of position are mostly guys who need to be replaced anyway--but it's still a temporary source of pain. We're also losing Brad Butler; though I admit that we didn't get a full 16 games out of him last year either. Plus it's not clear how much we can count on Marshawn.

I realize the negatives I've just listed will be partially or fully balanced out by a number of positives. Better coaching. A solid draft. A few reasonably solid free agent signings. Players from the 2009 draft contributing more as second year players than they did as rookies. The potential emergence of guys previously hidden on the depth chart. (Such as Steve Johnson.)

There's a significant chance the Bills will have a 6-10 record or better. That makes me nervous. Sure, winning games is always nice, but at this point we need a franchise quarterback. Someone might come back at me with, "Winning games now helps build confidence in the players for the future." I'll grant that. But you know what else inspires confidence in the players? Having a franchise quarterback. If you have a Peyton Manning under center, you know that you have a chance to win on any given Sunday!

When ranking the Bills, there are 5 things that jump out at you:

1) this is a team that is clearly rebuilding and not reloading

2) the entire coaching staff is new

3) there is no clear starter at QB (is there one on this team?)

4) there is a new play book and defensive scheme being implemented

5) there is no clear starter at LT (is there one on this team?)

Does anyone think this guy really went out on a limb to pick the Bills at the bottom?

What will be interesting this year is if we end the year as a team nobody wants to play instead of having opposing teams circling the date against the Bills down on the calendar as the date that both your RBs will go over 100 yards rushing.

The Bills should be competitive if they can climb out of near bottom in stopping the run and can run the ball. They should have some playmakers on special teams and the secondary will hopefully help ball-hawk their way to a few wins.

ok, so i understand they have a better QB and all but, keep in mind that GB switched to a 3-4 last yr, so its not guaranteed that the D will take a step back, esp with the secondary. our D could actually help carry this team.

Either way, with all the setbacks last yr we still went 6-10, and with a real coaching staff and what they bring to the table, we will not be any worse.

Fixed

You could have added that Jauron ball worked in the Jets game. Despite totally owning the Bills physically on both sides of the ball, the Jets inexplicably kept lofting interception after interception. Jauron ball is all about keeping it close and making the other team pay for their mistakes. It worked great. :wacko:

On the other hand, if Schottenheimer Jr. had just stayed on the ground, the Bills lose.

I just wish all of these idiots picking us as the worst team in the league this season we willing to bet on it. In fact, i can virtually guarantee we will not be any worse than last season. So, if they think that the Bills will be the worst team in the league at 6-10 (at worst), then so be it. But if they think we are going 0-16 or 1-15, these guys are even dumber than they are already considered.

Talk about mailing in their job. These so-called "experts" are all idiots. Look, I am not sure how good we will be. I am not sure if we will make the Playoffs or if we will struggle again this season. But I GUARANTEE that we will not have the worst record in the league. I'd bet my house on it.

If you can guarantee that we will not be worse than 6-10, go to Vegas and bet your house on the Bills winning 6 or more. Otherwise you are as unprepared to back up what you say as the so-called experts.