red zone channel

just to let you guys know i have directv and usually get sunday ticket. im out of work and cant afford it. now to get the red zone channel on directv u need sunday ticket. but on others like dish all u need is like 5$ a month. now the redzone channel will show every single game once a team is in the red zone LIVE not just highlights. id rather just have the red zone channel

just to let you guys know i have directv and usually get sunday ticket. im out of work and cant afford it. now to get the red zone channel on directv u need sunday ticket. but on others like dish all u need is like 5$ a month. now the redzone channel will show every single game once a team is in the red zone LIVE not just highlights. id rather just have the red zone channel

If that's how you prefer to watch football then do it. I couldn't imagine watching just that, though.

i hope you get a job soon bro. because what about the interception or the forced fumble that leads to the redzone? i got you. redzone channel is better than nothing.

keep the faith!

by the way in your situation, wouldnt nfl rewind be better? i believe its only 40 for the season. you would get to see the WHOLE game, but after game is over.

its almost the same price as redzone channel.

Red Zone is great. Wish Time Warner carried it.

i hope you get a job soon bro. because what about the interception or the forced fumble that leads to the redzone? i got you. redzone channel is better than nothing.

keep the faith!

by the way in your situation, wouldnt nfl rewind be better? i believe its only 40 for the season. you would get to see the WHOLE game, but after game is over.

its almost the same price as redzone channel.

I got NFL Rewind last season, and probably will again, assuming it is still $40-50. However, I must say, I was really disappointed with the image quality. When I signed up, they had the final 5 minutes, or so, of the Super Bowl, to show you how it works. It was awesome. Picture quality was top notch, no buffering issues, whatsoever. When the season started, I went back to watch some games, and, honestly, I don't think I could watch an entire game like that. There was lots of buffering issues, and the picture was really choppy...it gave me a headache...I still used it, but not as much as I thought I would. Partly because the Bills play made me lose some interest in football, but, mostly because of the picture issues.

I only got turned on to ADTHE.NET around February, and watched most of the Sabres, and Boston Celtics games on there. Anyone know if they show NFL games? I kind of doubt it, as the NFL is so militant about protecting the broadcast of their product. Anyone know for sure, based on last season?