NFL.com just opened their new FF

This year will be our third FF year with a bunch of my friends. I have used yahoo.com's FF the last 2 years. Has any used both yahoo and NFL.com can give me a good comparison? Should I make the swich to NFL.com or just stick with what we have used in the past yahoo?

thanks!

I think you can play for free but you might not get access to all the bells and whistles that you would if you payed. I play CBSSportsline.com every year and I'm going to NFL.com. I think that it will be better than any other sight. JMO <_<

I think you can play for free but you might not get access to all the bells and whistles that you would if you payed. I play CBSSportsline.com every year and I'm going to NFL.com. I think that it will be better than any other sight. JMO <_<

Thanks for the comments. Ya i might just stick with yahoo even though I would like to change just for a new feel but a few in the group aren't computer savey so change might not be good for them.

Thanks for the comments. Ya i might just stick with yahoo even though I would like to change just for a new feel but a few in the group aren't computer savey so change might not be good for them.

I've only done Yahoo and ESPN but I really like Yahoo. It's very simple and gives you all the info you could possible need. We do a 5 player keeper league and it even tracks that.

I've only done Yahoo and ESPN but I really like Yahoo. It's very simple and gives you all the info you could possible need. We do a 5 player keeper league and it even tracks that.

Ya that's another reason to stay it has all the info from past years.

I wonder if NFL.com comes out with their FF this early every year... doesn't yahoo come out mid to late june?

NFL.com today announced they will be moving it's Fantasy Football League to cbssportsline.com Got the email sent to me today.

I've participated in both leagues for the past 5 years and both sites we're pretty much identical, having said that the switch for me will not be a problem at all.

CBS is pretty good in most areas but it has one big negative... Player reports on gameday have a tendency to either come in way too late or not at all for injured players or ''players on the bubble''.

It's my opinion that Yahoo is by far the easiest to navigate and most user friendly. Add to the fact that stat tracker's live scoring was thrown in last year, and it can't be beat.

It's my opinion that Yahoo is by far the easiest to navigate and most user friendly. Add to the fact that stat tracker's live scoring was thrown in last year, and it can't be beat.

I also have been using yahoo for years.

it ain;t broken, it's free, yada yada

Does NFL have same custom scoring options as CBSSportsline?

Yahoo definitely has the most user friendly FF setup.

I've Been playing and Commsioning 9 years and I 'TOTALLY' agree!

Yahoo allows changes to nearly every scoring/play option.....careful with NFL.com or CBSsports or you'll be stuck wth setting your line-ups on Friday nights. <_<

I've Been playing and Commsioning 9 years and I 'TOTALLY' agree!

Yahoo allows changes to nearly every scoring/play option.....careful with NFL.com or CBSsports or you'll be stuck wth setting your line-ups on Friday nights. <_<

Why do you say that about CBS? I have used them for the last 6 years and think they are great. Our lineups are due 5 minutes before kickoff.

I've tried other sites FF but Yahoo! stands hands and toes above the others. BTW, I play in a guys league who has fourteen starting positions and 4 bench players. It's a little agitating when a great player is going to be injured for a few weeks. If you have two you have to cut one a lot of the time.