Marshawn Lynch skips day 1 of OTA's

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if he were there, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. If he has a good season, what does it matter if he missed voluntary workouts and organized team activities? And he knows the Bills won't cut him, while they've refused to trade him for 3rd rounders in this past draft.

When asked by a local reporter for the reason behind his absence Marshaw replied "I promised my cousin Ray-Ray that I would buy him a cell phone tommorow"

You are joking of course? I can’t believe even he would be that stupid to say something like this, right? The bad thing is that there would even be a shadow of a doubt that he might say such a thing!

Come on... When I was in high school most teammates went to voluntary captains practices and coaches weren't even there... and we weren’t paid and certainly not going to have careers in the sport.

The fact that this is Marsha’s chosen profession makes it that much more emblematic of the underlying attitude problem. Freddie Jackson says spiller is motivation for him to be better, lynch starts whining about how he can play anywhere.

Funny as much as the old regime talked about character, this draft tells me the new guys are better judges of it. It will be interesting to see the fallout.