If you could have one other NFL player ...

daquixers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad you guys arent our GM - we have friggen one of the best defenses and you all want to add more defense instead of going offense - laughable.

140502[/snapback]

How did Baltimore win a Super Bowl? a DOMINANT defense

How did Tampa Bay win the Super Bowl? a DOMINANT defense

How did St Louis win a Super Bowl? A DOMINANT offense

Teams have proven if you EXCEL on one side of the ball and are effective enough on the other side of it, you can be very very succesful, even win a SB.

I dont just want the Bills defense to be a #3 ranking. Id love it to be DOMINANT.

Peppers? Peppers??? Ugh. He plays on a great line so he can pile up decent stats, but he's a pretty one dimensional player. Is he even above average against the run?

I'd go with Richard Seymour first - intelligent, versatile athletic player who is clutch and a proven winner and still shy of his prime.

After him, I'd probably suck it up and go with the dirty but dominant Kevin Mawae.

After that, probably Randy Moss. He still is the athletic freak at his position.

After that, I think I'm looking at Marcus Stroud.

I'm not a Manning fan. I think his style is antithetical to winning in the playoffs. I like McNabb and Brady ahead of him.

I love Ed Reed, but I find it hard to believe that one should build an NFL team around a safety when salaries seem to indicate it is the least important regular position on the field. I'm looking on the line (both O and D) well before safety.

I think the first guy I'd want on the Bills is Takeo.

defensively= John Abraham. We need someone to get sacks. He eats quaterbacks for breakfast/Lunch/Dinner Match made in heaven(I'd love to get this guy in free agency.Especially since we don't have a 1st rd pick or I'd be all over drafting Marcus Spears from LSU.

offensively= Randy McMichael- The most underrated, underutilzed te in the entire nfl. Great Talent. Imo a top 5 te.

Kicker- Mike Nugent OSU.

Vinatieri is good - but I cant stand him.

Mike Vanderjagt is the best kicker though - didnt he go like 30/30 last year?

140515[/snapback]

Sorry, AV gets it done regardless of conditions. The FG he made in the snow bowl was one of the greatest kicks of all time. The long FG he made last week in the slop in NE was the rule, not the exception. Dude is straight MONEY. He'd be ridiculous in a dome.

I love Ed Reed, but I find it hard to believe that one should build an NFL team around a safety when salaries seem to indicate it is the least important regular position on the field. I'm looking on the line (both O and D) well before safety.

140565[/snapback]

Simply not true anymore and there is no better evidence than the return of Lawyer Milloy and the addition by subtraction of benching Izell Reese.

Virtually every dynasty has had a dominant safety. Willie Wood. Donnie Shell. Ronnie Lott. Jack Tatum. Darren Woodson. Lawyer Milloy. Rodney Harrison.

Not to mention the immeidate impact of Sean Taylor for the Redskins Defense.

Simply not true anymore and there is no better evidence than the return of Lawyer Milloy and the addition by subtraction of benching Izell Reese.

Virtually every dynasty has had a dominant safety.  Donnie Shell.  Ronnie Lott. Jack Tatum. Darren Woodson.  Lawyer Milloy.  Rodney Harrison.

140598[/snapback]

Sorry, AV gets it done regardless of conditions.  The FG he made in the snow bowl was one of the greatest kicks of all time.  The long FG he made last week in the slop in NE was the rule, not the exception.  Dude is straight MONEY.  He'd be ridiculous in a dome.

140597[/snapback]

Right on. Put AV on the 1990 Bills and they win the SB. Take him away from the Pats and they don't GET to 2 SB's, much less win them.

Vinatieri is good - but I cant stand him.

Mike Vanderjagt is the best kicker though - didnt he go like 30/30 last year?

140515[/snapback]

You're nuts.

Vinatieri is SO clutch it isn't funny. If he's available...which he won't be....you HAVE to pick the guy up.

Without him, the Pats don't even make those SBs, let alone win them.

Guest Guest_Joe Fergy_*
Nobody said what year he had to be from.  :lol:

From what I've seen this season, dude can be productive for 5 more years.  Of course, I'd like to have GB OLine, too.

140379[/snapback]

In that case I'll take John Elway in his prime and wrap up a SB win...........