If the Bills played the Raiders now

SF Bills Fan

That and the 1st Pats game still pisses me off to this day.  a big :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to the zebras for THOSE!

140163[/snapback]

Add in Jax and we're right in the midle of the playoff hunt. The Raider game is the one that really bothers me because there were so many bad calls.

Add in Jax and we're right in the midle of the playoff hunt. The Raider game is the one that really bothers me because there were so many bad calls.

140172[/snapback]

I agree. I was livid after that Raiders game too.

About the Pats game: That one dosent burn me up as much, lets be honest here, the pats are on a whole other level then the Bills right now, I hate everything about them but facts are facts. Bills didnt excute in the Pats game when they needed to most. Thats the bottom line.

I agree.  I was livid after that Raiders game too.

About the Pats game:  That one dosent burn me up as much, lets be honest here, the pats are on a whole other level then the Bills right now, I hate everything about them but facts are facts.  Bills didnt excute in the Pats game when they needed to most.  Thats the bottom line.

140174[/snapback]

I agree. I can't get too mad about that Pats game. Sometimes you just lose and that's it. That game was one of those. I wish we played the Patriots sometime before the end of the season, but that is how the schedule goes. We have many winnable games ahead and who knows what can happen. I will guarantee you that we will not start off the season next year as poorly. I'd bet money on that. this team has a good future in store.

That game in week 2 makes my blood boil. All of those blown calls. The 2 teams have taken vastly different paths. We would wipe them out today.

140132[/snapback]

Look enough with blown calls blah blah blah. If we had scored more we win. bottom line the BILLS didn't execute THAT is why we lost. Not bad zebra calls.

Look enough with blown calls blah blah blah. If we had scored more we win. bottom line the BILLS didn't execute THAT is why we lost. Not bad zebra calls.

140271[/snapback]

Well, when the replays show that we scored 9 more points (assuming we get the extra point and with the safety) that didn't go on the board, then I think the refs blew it.