Grooveshark.com

Fezmid

Just found this website - Grooveshark.com - and it's pretty cool. Similar to Pandora, but it appears you can actually pick the songs you want to listen to and they have a lot to choose from! (no Pink Floyd, due to a lawsuit between them and EMI though).

Just found this website - Grooveshark.com - and it's pretty cool. Similar to Pandora, but it appears you can actually pick the songs you want to listen to and they have a lot to choose from! (no Pink Floyd, due to a lawsuit between them and EMI though).

I like it. They had Gipsy Kings "Hotel California" which makes it a great site!

• 1 month later...

Wow, fantastic. WAY better than Pandora, for me.

Had to bump this thread again. This service is awesome. I was just thinking about a song today and went there, it loaded in maybe 3 seconds, and there it was.

Thanks for the bump.

Checking out some Johnny Adams as I type. 0:)

Wow, fantastic. WAY better than Pandora, for me.

Thanks for the bump.

Checking out some Johnny Adams as I type. 0:)

First radio station I've found that actually has a really good selection of Michael Franks.

First radio station I've found that actually has a really good selection of Michael Franks.

More stations probably consider playing Franks, but then get cold feet. 0:)

With all the positive replys to the thread I may have to check this baby out once I get out of work. How much does it cost for the mobile version?

With all the positive replys to the thread I may have to check this baby out once I get out of work. How much does it cost for the mobile version?

$3/month I think? I forget. I was excited to use it on my new phone and then saw they wanted $ so I said screw it.

$3/month I think? I forget. I was excited to use it on my new phone and then saw they wanted $ so I said screw it.

Any song I want, immediately. :w00t: Any song I want immediately, on my cell phone, no matter where I am; for 10 cents a day??? SCREW THEM! :rolleyes:

wow thanks for the tip! i love pandora because it plays songs i long forgot about, but with this grooveshark i'm listening to "outshined" by soundgarden in seconds and on pandora I wouldn't know if it would ever play.

• 1 month later...

Once again, I have to bump this thread. This site is incredible. And for $36 a year to have on my cell phone, this is so far superior to any other music site. Any song you want, immediate to your computer (for free) or to your phone ($3/month). Awesome.

Once again, I have to bump this thread. This site is incredible. And for $36 a year to have on my cell phone, this is so far superior to any other music site. Any song you want, immediate to your computer (for free) or to your phone ($3/month). Awesome.

you must have a 'vested' interest....just kidding.

I have been on this site a lot and agree 1000%. it really is awesome and $3 a month is literally pennies a day.