Playing about a .500 schedule

ICE

NE, Jets, Miami, Baltimore, Jacksonville, oakland, Seattle, Stl, and Arizona are a combined 52-47 I believe.

Add the next few games in..Miami, Cleveland, Cinci, SF and Pitt and we have a 21-34 win/loss for the remaining teams.

NE, Jets, Miami, Baltimore, Jacksonville, oakland, Seattle, Stl, and Arizona are a combined 52-47 I believe.

Add the next few games in..Miami, Cleveland, Cinci, SF and Pitt and we have a 21-34 win/loss for the remaining teams.

139813[/snapback]

Strength of Schedule is 8th toughest in the NFL up to last week

i.e. Pats have an SoS of 21

where's the justice?

where's the justice?

139824[/snapback]

Unfortunately, the Patriots don't play the Patriots twice this year, nor do the Bills play the Bills, although Drew has tried at times this year.

where's the justice?

139824[/snapback]

so a 52-47 schedule is 8th toughest? I am not saying you are wrong but doesn't that look kinda wrong?

so a 52-47 schedule is 8th toughest?  I am not saying you are wrong but doesn't that look kinda wrong?

139832[/snapback]

I know going into the season, based on last season's records, the Bills had one of the toughest schedules in the league. I'm not sure where they rank now.

However, based on the current W/L the Bills have the second easiest remaining schedule. So 10-6 isn't out of the picture.

I know going into the season, based on last season's records, the Bills had one of the toughest schedules in the league. I'm not sure where they rank now.

However, based on the current W/L the Bills have the second easiest remaining schedule. So 10-6 isn't out of the picture.

139850[/snapback]

Exactly, most of these SoS ratings are done prior to the season and aren't updated appropriately through out the season.

where's the justice?

139824[/snapback]

Well New England is 10-1....we played them twice....so thats 20-2....thats why our SOS is higher then NE's....I always believe the SOS stat is a little deciving IMO

so a 52-47 schedule is 8th toughest?  I am not saying you are wrong but doesn't that look kinda wrong?

139832[/snapback]

Check the Sagarin strength of schedule web site,

it's updated every week based on who you've played...

It's a little misleading, but an interesting barometer to compare

against higher ranked teams for pissing and moaning rights.

World Champs are playing last 5 games against teams with a combined

16W-36L sched.

Justice flew out the window when we finished a lowly 6-10 last year & got to pick 13th. :doh:

139883[/snapback]

And it came back to whack us again when faced with a question mark at guard and a question mark at safety and question marks regarding the pass rush, and gave us a wr and a trade for a college qb with diaper rash instead. ;)

with our remaining schedual, just think about what our record would have been if we didnt loose to the jags or raiders.....

11-5. thats what i predicted befor the season. and i was lauphed at.

140010[/snapback]

My 9-7 prediction will be closer.

I had originally considered 11-5, but then I remembered to subtract two wins for the token "come out flat against an inferior team at home" game, and the token annual "get jobbed by the refs" game.

That fact that those 2 games occurred in the first 2 weeks of the season is something I didn't see coming.