bring back flutie or get breeze

When are NFL rosters due to be cut to 53 players?

10481[/snapback]

I believe it's this Tuesday evening. I'm not sure about the time; John Murphy said it would be in three days tho.

TD wil be extremely busy over the next two days, I'm sure.

Why, so Flutie can come in here and say he is better than DB and should be starting and destroy what little confidence Bledsoe has left?

"Flutie, all he does is win games" unless of course its the playoffs when it really counts. He is a washed up midget.

Why, so Flutie can come in here and say he is better than DB and should be starting and destroy what little confidence Bledsoe has left? 

"Flutie, all he does is win games" unless of course its the playoffs when it really counts.  He is a washed up midget.

10593[/snapback]

If Flutie had never played for the Bills before, and didn't have the history he does in Buffalo, it might not be a bad short term idea. However, with all that has happened, I seriously doubt that he, or Tom Donohue would even consider it for a second.

If the Bills want to sign somebody with some experience, their best options would be Gannon (assuming he is cut) short term, or Drew Brees (again, assuming he becomes available). If the Bills were to go for Brees, they may have to battle the 49ers for him. I heard one of the talking heads over the last few days say that the 49ers "were keeping an eye" on the Drew Brees situation in San Diego.

Another QB I like, who may become available, is Cliff Kingsbury, in New England. He was a great college QB, is smart and has a great arm. He would not be a good short term, emergency option.

Another QB I like, who may become available, is Cliff Kingsbury, in New England.  He was a great college QB, is smart and has a great arm.  He would not be a good short term, emergency option.

10618[/snapback]

I actually watched Klingsbury tonight during commercials of the Bills game and he looked terrible. Announcers said he would probably be cut. He did nothing to make me want him in Buffalo.

we should pick up the qb the chargers are going to cut I hope flutie comes back if brown is out for the seaseon

10470[/snapback]

:)

Oh please...not that again...I'm no Drew Backer, but I wince at the thought of DB having one bad Game and here come the chants of Flutie! Flutie!

Granted he and Vick are the 2 QB's out there with the scrambling ability our O-Line requires...but no thanks...

brees willl not be cut from SD..... Rivers can't quite get it done yet.....

flutie will stay in SD ....all teams keep three QB's .... rightfully so.... it's gonna be a long season.... i hope we can enjoy it one game at a time .... remember when hope was still around? why must we all be armchair psychic's.... "6-10" it's a game dammnit jim.... and i will hope and pray we win each game.... just to do our best each week.... be competitive make it interesting to watch.... etc etc blah blah... just win.....

Next we'll be hearing "What's RJ up to these days?". No question the Bills need a QB or two. The options out there are horrible even after first & second cuts. Jets have to cut someone after signing Quincy Carter. Look for Ricky Ray to be available shortly. Flutie isn't an option. Neither is Brees. SD will keep three QB's. Look and see who their 4th QB is. That's about where we are at. A 4th string QB is going to be our backup. Not good at all if he has to play in the regular season. I'd run nothing but T-Formation and Wishbone sets against Detroit and let Zolman play the entire game and give the 3rd, 4th and 5th RB's 25 carries each. Thursday's game is about the most useless game in history. Wonder if the Bills could just forefit?