A. Schobel?

It is his family's restaurant, and Aaron wants to be traded, or retire.

Aaron Schobel doesn't want to be traded or to retire he wants to be cut so he can make his own deal- probably with a 4-3 team in the South- what do the Texans play?

Listen.....who gives a rat's ass if he comes back or not....strategically, for one year.....so what........if the guy is contemplating retirement, he is not going to help this team either way. So what if he comes back this year......he'll only retire next year. What will that give us? He's not like a missing piece to a puzzle for a championship anyway. They already drafted plenty of D- line/LB help in anticipation of him not being here, and next draft will do the same, b/c even with him here, we still lacked ideal pass rush threat.....trust me.

One more thing......who was the biggest star on this team????....The only proven one is our PUNTER. Sorry, but this team needs a lot of work. A freaking punter is our most consistent and valuable player.

wake up Bills fans and stop worrying about Schobel.

And on the subject of his restaurant...have any of you been to New Braunfels???? I have.....it is a dead spot in Texas.....it is a seasonal anomoly....people go there for a certain time of year to go tubing down the Guadelupe...THAT's IT. It's not Dallas, ok.....here is the pic on google maps of this location...I was there years ago and nothing has changed

http://maps.google.com/maps?layer=c&cb...hKaCajQOJk734DA

Actually, he had a great year last year, and it's worth noting that after he got hurt in 2008, the Bills D fell off a cliff. Do some analysis before such posts. I suggest visits to footballoutsiders.com and profootballfocus.com. They'll both show you that he's one of the more effective DEs of the past decade, and that he had a very good year in 2009.

Great year last year? THe past 3 years (not including the season he was hurt) or so he shows up for maybe 3 or 4 games and thats it. Many games go by and you don't even HEAR his name, like he isn't even there.

Time to clean house on the D-Line. He won't fit into the 3-4 anyway...so I say who cares about him...Later Schobel.

Anybody have any new news on Schobel? Been kinda quiet.

Personally I think Schobel is getting old and tired and don't want to endure the rigors of training camp. He will probably show up a week or two before the season begins and announce, "Hey guys, I've just decided I'm ready to play this season."

Didn't we have this same thread before the draft? The responses will undoubtedly be the same as well.

Oh well, it's better than an announcer draft...

You know we have never done an announcer draft on here ... that sure sounds like an excellent way to discuss The Bills, football and sports in general ...

There can never be too many announcer drafts ....

Great year last year? THe past 3 years (not including the season he was hurt) or so he shows up for maybe 3 or 4 games and thats it. Many games go by and you don't even HEAR his name, like he isn't even there.

You should try watching the game instead of listening to the announcers to HEAR your opinion.

That says a lot to me.. I know he doesn't want to move his kids back and forth from TX...

the house has been on the market for the past 2-3 months. that it sold is the only new information here.

as i noted in the other Schobel thread, the AP reported he had his house on the market in March and that he had permanently relocated his family back to texas. if he elected to return for this season, he intended to rent.

jw