Deep Thoughts

All of their stuff rocks. Pick up a copy of The Big Express and really listen to that album. If you appreciate the Partridge wordplay in Dear God, you will really dig a song called "I bought myself a liarbird"---from Big Express album.

I love Marhsawn's song...GRASS

OJ has an olympic gold medal in the 4X100 meter relay. Not to down play Spiller, as he may be a little shiftier, but OJ was a combination of speed, power and ellusiveness. He was poetry in cleats and the NFL's Golden boy before his world imploded. I do love the addition of CJ as he is also a game changer.

Agreed, just to clarify, I was referring to the backs we've brought in since the T-Henry era, however I failed to mention this. Certainly if Spiller is anywhere near OJ's athletic abilities we will all be thrilled.

OJ has an olympic gold medal in the 4X100 meter relay. Not to down play Spiller, as he may be a little shiftier, but OJ was a combination of speed, power and ellusiveness. He was poetry in cleats and the NFL's Golden boy before his world imploded. I do love the addition of CJ as he is also a game changer.

Gold Medal in the 1968 (surely OJ didn't run in the Olympics after he came to the Bill)s:

USA won the 4 x 100 relay - Charles Green, Melvin Pender, Ronnie Ray Smith, Jim Hines

(I don't see OJ there anywhere?)

How deep is it?

Deep...Deep...Deeper than Atlantis...

Deeper than the crack in yo momma's c**k,

too deep for a n***a now I can't stop...

Cause n***az roll deep, deep in the middle of the street,

So deep we roll into next week...

2's and fo's, my n***a K throws heavy blows,

Heavy enuff to knock the snot outta n***az nose...

Gold Medal in the 1968 (surely OJ didn't run in the Olympics after he came to the Bill)s:

USA won the 4 x 100 relay - Charles Green, Melvin Pender, Ronnie Ray Smith, Jim Hines

(I don't see OJ there anywhere?)

I think you're right -- I don't recall OJ in the Olympics. However, I'm pretty sure he was on a record setting 4x100 team at some point in his college years. Not sure if it was a world or just US record, but OJ was certainly a world class sprinter. I know people hate him now, but it's really not a question that he was the most talented guy to ever put on a Bills uniform.