Bills "Nixed" Seattle Offer

1-15 in 07 to 11-5 in 08 to 7-9 in 09. In two seasons and three off-seasons, MIA will contend for the AFCE title in 2010. If the Bills are at the level MIA is now at after 32 games and three off-seasons, we'll all be ecstatic.

I don't bet against Parcells led teams, which typically physical teams. BTW, Tony Sparano's career record from 08-09 is the same as Gailey's in Dallas from 98-99. You'll recall Chan had a declining dynasty while TS inherited that rebuilding team.

You've forgotten the Bill Parcells law of diminishing returns, or BPLODR, for short. Since leaving the Giants the pattern is pretty consistent. I too believe Miami will be pushing it to go 8-8 this season.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thanks! But where were you back when they were ripping me a new one over on the "off the wall" forum??????????? :thumbsup:

I tried to explain that XTC were not just another "new wave band" and they went insane on me...as if I had a Flock of Seagulls avatar or something! :thumbsup:

You may as well have one. :thumbsup:

Spiller is, now, an LT II type of guy in his prime"??

Not one carry and he's LT in his prime?

I think it's funny that people believe the BUF rebuild will be similar to SD's when Butler/Smith/Nix were running things there. People forget that SD went 5-11 in 01, 8-8 in 02, then 4-12 in 03. They had the top pick in 04 to boot, which they again turned into more picks (used on Rivers, Merriman, and Kaeding). They didn't turn it around until three complete seasons elapsed. And that was after drafting Tomlinson, Brees, and having an established NT on the roster in Jamal Williams.

Spiller is 15-20 pounds lighter than Tomlinson, but there's nothing to indicate he'll display those runs in the pros.

I think it's funny that people believe the BUF rebuild will be similar to SD's when Butler/Smith/Nix were running things there. People forget that SD went 5-11 in 01, 8-8 in 02, then 4-12 in 03. They had the top pick in 04 to boot, which they again turned into more picks (used on Rivers, Merriman, and Kaeding). They didn't turn it around until three complete seasons elapsed. And that was after drafting Tomlinson, Brees, and having an established NT on the roster in Jamal Williams.

Spiller is 15-20 pounds lighter than Tomlinson, but there's nothing to indicate he'll display those runs in the pros.

The glass is always half empty for you, huh? What possible joy to get coming here if you just hate everythign we do? Not criticizing at all but I'm just curious.