Brohm to work rookie minicamp

In name it will be Hardy or Johnson. Less likely, Marcus Easley.

Let's face it, Hardy can't play in the NFL. He used his height in college on DB's that were under 6ft. with inept leaping abilities to guard against the fade pattern. I really don't like him and didn't like him when we drafted him as a pattern runner. I think Steven Johnson with some WR coaching can really sharpen his game and route running and be our second option. He performed admirably last season and deserves a shot.

I think Easlely will come in on a spread if at all this year. He's too raw and needs some developing in the Pro style offense. Maybe they bring him in on a fly pattern. I hope Chan can spread the opposing defenses out and get Spiller into some open space. But like this thread started, you need a viable QB to threaten the deep ball to do so. Also need someone who can hit a tight end or back across the middle in stride.

Like everyone here, I bleed Buffalo Blue and Red but this year I'm looking for just signs of improvement and if we win that will just be an unexpected bonus. LT is going to be a challenge since China man is going to take time to develope if he is going to be the answer.

MC.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, Hardy can't play in the NFL. He used his height in college on DB's that were under 6ft. with inept leaping abilities to guard against the fade pattern. I really don't like him and didn't like him when we drafted him as a pattern runner. I think Steven Johnson with some WR coaching can really sharpen his game and route running and be our second option. He performed admirably last season and deserves a shot.

I think Easlely will come in on a spread if at all this year. He's too raw and needs some developing in the Pro style offense. Maybe they bring him in on a fly pattern. I hope Chan can spread the opposing defenses out and get Spiller into some open space. But like this thread started, you need a viable QB to threaten the deep ball to do so. Also need someone who can hit a tight end or back across the middle in stride.

Like everyone here, I bleed Buffalo Blue and Red but this year I'm looking for just signs of improvement and if we win that will just be an unexpected bonus. LT is going to be a challenge since China man is going to take time to develope if he is going to be the answer.

MC.

Brohm can make all the throws. I agree Chan needs these guys to play in space - Nelson is probably the second best receiver we have and needs to get involved but I read that Gailey's offense (other than one year where T. Gonzalez went off) doesn't utilize the TE for catching. I'm not expecting much from Hardy; S/ Johnson much more promising

yes, but I've liked brohm since we signed him last year, and even coming out of college, so I hope he does well and wins the Job.

the brohm the brohm the brohm. i've also been in the brohm camp as we know.

I'd like to know if Edwards and Fitz were given the opportunity to participate and turned it down, or whether they just extended the opportunity to Brohm alone? If it's the latter, then that's a clear indication of who they want to win the job.

Only 1st and second year players are allowed to attend. It's right there in the article.