Breaking News! Dez Bryant's mom is not a prostitute.

She's a crack dealer, that after serving 18 months in jail in 1997 hasn't really learned her lesson either. And that would be that drugs are bad, hmokay. Don't do drugs, hmokay.

Hopefully Dez can shine away from "the family".

"Ireland's question was a follow-up to Bryant saying his father was a pimp and his mother worked for his father."

I mean what other positions under the pimp umbrella are there? What was he thinking asking that? lol

"Ireland's question was a follow-up to Bryant saying his father was a pimp and his mother worked for his father."

I mean what other positions under the pimp umbrella are there? What was he thinking asking that? lol

Well you gotta have some collectors. Maybe some more muscle. Testers? Recruiters? Publicists? Wardrobe technicians? As a famous man once said "Pimpin' ain't easy!"

I would like to apologize to Mr Bryant for allowing a poorly researched report to influence my opinion of his mother. Since she is not a prostitute I was wondering if I can have my $20 back and wonder if she would be willing to help me clean the upholstery in the back seat of my mom's car.

(I know this was wrong, but I'm having impulse control problems...must have been something in the crack she sold me)

Hey why the hell should the Dolphins apologize. If you are such a moron that you tell your potential boss in an interview that your dad is a pimp and mom works for him...what the hell should we think???? Maybe the boy genius thought all management types prefer to communicate in street hood vernacular? Cretin should get less money just for being a moron.