Graham Harrell back with the Browns

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Damn! The Bills shoulda grabbed this guy last season - he'll be an All-Pro in w/in 3 years.

link

Awesome, would have loved to seen him here in Buffalo though,

thought you said he had another year left on his contract.

Don't we have the ability to snag him off of the Browns practice squad?

Sure would be interesting to see how he compares with Brown.

yea he was out of football last year so yea.

Actually, he was in the CFL last year, and in the off-season he's a QBs coach at OSU. Ever hear of 2x-Superbowl Champ and 4x-ProBowler Kurt Warner, wiseguy? At the same point in his career, Warner was bagging groceries for $5.50/hr.

Harrell was coached by one of the most brilliant offensive college coaches in the game today. Guy knows the game and the position cold, has one of the best visions of any QB you'll ever see, makes great decisions, sees the entire field and gets rid of the ball in less than 2 seconds, threw for over 4000 yards as a sophomore, over 5000 yards in both his junior and senior seasons, was 4th in Heisman voting, and holds the NCAA all-time record for passing TDs.

Hear me now, believe me later - Harrell will be one of the greats, and the Bills will rue their decision to pass him over.

Guest dog14787
Actually, he was in the CFL last year, and in the off-season he's a QBs coach at OSU. Ever hear of 2x-Superbowl Champ and 4x-ProBowler Kurt Warner, wiseguy? At the same point in his career, Warner was bagging groceries for $5.50/hr.

Harrell was coached by one of the most brilliant offensive college coaches in the game today. Guy knows the game and the position cold, has one of the best visions of any QB you'll ever see, makes great decisions, sees the entire field and gets rid of the ball in less than 2 seconds, threw for over 4000 yards as a sophomore, over 5000 yards in both his junior and senior seasons, was 4th in Heisman voting, and holds the NCAA all-time record for passing TDs.

Hear me now, believe me later - Harrell will be one of the greats, and the Bills will rue their decision to pass him over.

Well maybe if we would have crusaded a little harder. :thumbsup:

Awesome, would have loved to seen him here in Buffalo though,

thought you said he had another year left on his contract.

Don't we have the ability to snag him off of the Browns practice squad?

Sure would be interesting to see how he compares with Brown.

He does have another year on his CFL contract, but the Browns invited him to throw at their rookie camp. I'd guess he'd eschew the last year of his contract with the Roughriders for a shot at the NFL.

Yeah, we could try to grab him off their practice squad same as we did with Brohm and the Packers, but it looks more like we're moving in the direction of Brohm/Brown.

Guest dog14787
He does have another year on his CFL contract, but the Browns invited him to throw at their rookie camp. I'd guess he'd eschew the last year of his contract with the Roughriders for a shot at the NFL.

Yeah, we could try to grab him off their practice squad same as we did with Brohm and the Packers, but it looks more like we're moving in the direction of Brohm/Brown.

I must be missing something then because I've seen nothing to indicate Brohm or Brown are any more in the picture then TE or Fitz, actually just the opposite.

The impression I get is our coaching staff wants a little experience at the QB position which more points to Edwards or Fitz whom just from an experience standpoint can pick up a new offense quicker in my opinion and carry it onto the playing field.

From a developmental point of view I would take Harrell over Brown. ( I know very little about Brown)

He was on the practice squad and couldn't even make a CFL roster, but he'll have a good shot at the NFL :thumbsup:

At least Warner got a shot to play in Arena Football and obviously made the most of it. Harrell's game would be best suited for Arena Football, and if he could prove himself there, maybe he'd have a shot at the NFL. Right now, he's nothing more than camp fodder.

He was on the practice squad and couldn't even make a CFL roster, but he'll have a good shot at the NFL :thumbsup:

At least Warner got a shot to play in Arena Football and obviously made the most of it. Harrell's game would be best suited for Arena Football, and if he could prove himself there, maybe he'd have a shot at the NFL. Right now, he's nothing more than camp fodder.

Like I said, at the same point in his career, Warner was stocking shelves and bagging groceries for $5.50/hr., before going on to be a 3x-league MVP/4x-ProBowler/2x-Superbowl Champ and Superbowl MVP. (After trying out for the Packers in '94 he was released and, since no other NFL team would give him a chance, worked at a Hy-Vee store until he took a shot at Arena Football in '95 - at least Harrell managed to stay in the game, and is now getting a 2nd look from Mariucci).

I hear Leach is interviewing at A&M :devil:

Guest dog14787

Graham Harrell is an extremely gifted and intelligent individual in my opinion.

:devil:

I must be missing something then because I've seen nothing to indicate Brohm or Brown are any more in the picture then TE or Fitz, actually just the opposite.

The impression I get is our coaching staff wants a little experience at the QB position which more points to Edwards or Fitz whom just from an experience standpoint can pick up a new offense quicker in my opinion and carry it onto the playing field.

From a developmental point of view I would take Harrell over Brown. ( I know very little about Brown)

From a starting QB point of view, I would take Harrell over Edwards!

(Sorry :thumbsup: )

Guest dog14787

(Sorry :thumbsup: )

I understand,

I like Harrell allot myself and would love to prove everyone wrong about him around here, but that's all up to Harrell I suppose.

I would almost suggest going onto some Browns forums and talking him up , but that might decrease the chance we would have of getting him here in Buffalo.

Stay on top of it Senator, if Harrell plays well, keep posting about him, maybe someone will take notice.

Damn! The Bills shoulda grabbed this guy last season - he'll be an All-Pro in w/in 3 years.

:thumbsup:

Harrell was coached by one of the most brilliant offensive college coaches UNEMPLOYED today.

:devil:

;)

Harrell will never be more than a 3rd string QB in the NFL, if he makes it as anything at all...Schit, Tim Tebow will be more or an NFL QB than Graham Harrell. I will bet my first-born child on it!

(Graham Harrell just does not know how to swing his sword! :lol: )

Harrell will never be more than a 3rd string QB in the NFL, if he makes it as anything at all...Schit, Tim Tebow will be more or an NFL QB than Graham Harrell. I will bet my first-born child on it!

(Graham Harrell just does not know how to swing his sword! :thumbsup: )

If you keep offering to let Todd McShay blow you, there'll be no first-born! :devil:

Like I said - hear me now, believe me later.

Buddy Nix is quaking in his boots. :thumbsup: