Are you ready for the Favre love fest

That's maddens boy. Last week Tom Brady and this week Brett Favre.......ass kissing fest tonight in Lambeau

138681[/snapback]

I think Madden makes it painfully clear who his favorite player is. I turn the sound off before the game even starts...

My husband only has to be reminded that at least he doesn't have to sit through Madden's Mooning Over Montana sessions any longer to put the Favre-Fest in perspective.

I ask you, how can they freak out over some damned guy who can't even pronounce his own name? It's FavRAY, not Farrrve. Sheesh.

Brett´s really good, but we don´t need to be reminded of that every five seconds. Why do the networks have to hammer their line every single game´? Why don´t they just call the game and discuss the strategies of both teams?

I long for the day I´ll be able to have a beer at night and actually listen to someone talking football instead of gibberish.

I feel bad because the announcers make me want to hate Favre simply by thier non stop knob gobbling they do to him. Favre is a good guy and a winner. However, Madden has nothing on the ESPN header queens in last Sunday's orgy of knee trembling. Thiesman and that mouthpiece Mcguire are totally in love. I really do believe that if there was/ is a game between Atlanta's Vick(whom they also drool over) and Favre, I would be physically sick listening to it. Not kidding.

And the guy deserves the love fest. He is simply the model for all QB's out there.

138748[/snapback]

Damn right......This guy is one of the all-time greats. The NFL will take a huge hit when this guy hangs it up.

Damn right......This guy is one of the all-time greats. The NFL will take a huge hit when this guy hangs it up.

138791[/snapback]

I'll seriously consider making the trip out to Canton when Favre goes into the HoF, even if nobody from Buffalo gets in that year... and he's the only non-Bill I can think of who I'd say that about.