CJ Spiller's Madden 11 ratings

Troup really got crapped on - 57 overall rating?! Linval Joseph is a 66, while Terrence Cody comes in at 72. Seriously hope it doesn't play out this way in real life!

Didnt you hear? Everyone at EA Sports hates the Bills.

We could trade for Peyton Manning and they would give him an overall rating of 80

I know a lot of you out there play Madden (we all have guilty pleasures) and I think I have one more reason I like "Lightning" on my Bills...

OVERALL 79

ACCELERATION 97

AGILITY 95

CARRY 85

ELUSIVENESS 92

JUKE 97

SPIN 91

SPEED 95

Freddie & Beast Mode make up the "Thunder"

...too bad our O-line in Madden is worse than in real-life!

With a 4.27 40 I would think his speed is a tad higher? 97-98 ish... Spiller alone makes it worth buying the 2011 version despite owning 2010.

yea his speed rating should definitely be higher...they have demaryius thomas at 96 speed and spiller at 95? correct me if im wrong but didnt thomas run i the 4.4's? spillers spedd should be closer to chris johnsons (4.24 at the combine)

yea his speed rating should definitely be higher...they have demaryius thomas at 96 speed and spiller at 95? correct me if im wrong but didnt thomas run i the 4.4's? spillers spedd should be closer to chris johnsons (4.24 at the combine)

Spiller was 4.27 and I THOUGHT Chris Johnson was 4.19 or something rediculous. He should definately be faster than demaryius thomas...which is why everyone here should vote and bump Spiller up!

I know a lot of you out there play Madden (we all have guilty pleasures) and I think I have one more reason I like "Lightning" on my Bills...

OVERALL 79

ACCELERATION 97

AGILITY 95

CARRY 85

ELUSIVENESS 92

JUKE 97

SPIN 91

SPEED 95

79 overall is kinda low with all those 90s its kinda doesnt make sense. If you average it all out it comes to a 93 but I think some categories are missing. So with that said. I dont believe you, you need more people (or a link)...

Spiller was 4.27 and I THOUGHT Chris Johnson was 4.19 or something rediculous. He should definately be faster than demaryius thomas...which is why everyone here should vote and bump Spiller up!

Chris Johnson ran a 4.24 if he ran a 4.19 I think he'd break all kinds a TVs cuz the cable and/or satellite systems would explode because of the lag..LOL..

They actually have the 1st three rounds of rookie ratings up on their site. Please go and rate Spliller, Troup & Carrington higher because the producers are going to weigh feedback into their FINAL rookie ratings before the game drops 8/11/10! Check it out.

Just upped some of the rankings. :)

79 overall is kinda low with all those 90s its kinda doesnt make sense. If you average it all out it comes to a 93 but I think some categories are missing. So with that said. I dont believe you, you need more people (or a link)...

Chris Johnson ran a 4.24 if he ran a 4.19 I think he'd break all kinds a TVs cuz the cable and/or satellite systems would explode because of the lag..LOL..

I've put the link up ten like times already.....or just go to easports.com and click the "rate the rookies" if you wanna see his other stats. Why would I create a post about a silly videogame and make up stats for no reason???

OVERALL 79

ACCELERATION 97

AGILITY 95

CARRY 85

ELUSIVENESS 92

JUKE 97

SPIN 91

SPEED 95

Lots of categories missing, THAT is why he is a 79. Jumping, catching, pass blocking, awareness...plenty of things missing.

When I made him on my Madden '10...he is an 81.

I have updated all the teams...signings, trades, etc...now I added draft picks, on a rating scale that I made compared to last year's rookies...

I must say, playing with the NEW Bills 3-4 defense is quite fun!

Lots of categories missing, THAT is why he is a 79. Jumping, catching, pass blocking, awareness...plenty of things missing.

When I made him on my Madden '10...he is an 81.

I have updated all the teams...signings, trades, etc...now I added draft picks, on a rating scale that I made compared to last year's rookies...

I must say, playing with the NEW Bills 3-4 defense is quite fun!

You clearly have wayyyyyyy too much time on your hands.

What will his acceleration be like on the slippery wet turf and the turf covered with snow?

I would think fast enough to still get away from the defenders who are chasing him on the slippery wet turf and the turf covered with snow... :lol: