CJ Spiller's Madden 11 ratings

I know a lot of you out there play Madden (we all have guilty pleasures) and I think I have one more reason I like "Lightning" on my Bills...

OVERALL 79

ACCELERATION 97

AGILITY 95

CARRY 85

ELUSIVENESS 92

JUKE 97

SPIN 91

SPEED 95

Freddie & Beast Mode make up the "Thunder"

...too bad our O-line in Madden is worse than in real-life!

I know a lot of you out there play Madden (we all have guilty pleasures) and I think I have one more reason I like "Lightning" on my Bills...

OVERALL 79

ACCELERATION 97

AGILITY 95

CARRY 85

ELUSIVENESS 92

JUKE 97

SPIN 91

SPEED 95

r00ta, I don't understand, all those high marks and his overall ranking is a 79?

Even though he is a rookie he was the top RB in the draft, no way he isn't at least a 90.

OVERALL 79

ACCELERATION 97

AGILITY 95

CARRY 85

ELUSIVENESS 92

JUKE 97

SPIN 91

SPEED 95

where did these #s come from? its not out until august???

You are right, K Gun, but I think they do it with the first rounders or high draft picks just to throw a bone out there.

Hell, Spike TV had the EA Sports preview just before the draft so there is some logic there.

No kidding, i had no idea. Id like to see it if anyone can find a link. Have to admit i havent bought madden in a few years but im due for a "roster update" so i might this year!

No kidding, i had no idea. Id like to see it if anyone can find a link. Have to admit i havent bought madden in a few years but im due for a "roster update" so i might this year!

http://maddennfl.easports.com/draft.action#

I only showed his stats that matter to actual gameplay. In Madden, awareness and other things like that are insignificant to gameplay. With his speed and cutting ability, I will be able to do some serious damage like all of the Vikings & Titans fans have been used to with AP & CJ!

They actually have the 1st three rounds of rookie ratings up on their site. Please go and rate Spliller, Troup & Carrington higher because the producers are going to weigh feedback into their FINAL rookie ratings before the game drops 8/11/10! Check it out.

They actually have the 1st three rounds of rookie ratings up on their site. Please go and rate Spliller, Troup & Carrington higher because the producers are going to weigh feedback into their FINAL rookie ratings before the game drops 8/11/10! Check it out.

Can't find a link anywhere. Care to provide? My google skills ain't so good.

if his acceleration really IS that incredible (IRL) he is gonna be great. so few guys really have it.

high acceleration is a killer!

What will his acceleration be like on the slippery wet turf and the turf covered with snow?

http://maddennfl.easports.com/draft.action#

I only showed his stats that matter to actual gameplay. In Madden, awareness and other things like that are insignificant to gameplay. With his speed and cutting ability, I will be able to do some serious damage like all of the Vikings & Titans fans have been used to with AP & CJ!

Man, I'm sorry, but I am still bent about this. :P

If this kid is who appears to be, that is he is going to step in and be the starter, then he should be better than the current bills at that position, and if he is better than the current bills at that positions he should be at least a 90, where I believe Lynch was rated last season.

Man, I'm sorry, but I am still bent about this. ;)

If this kid is who appears to be, that is he is going to step in and be the starter, then he should be better than the current bills at that position, and if he is better than the current bills at that positions he should be at least a 90, where I believe Lynch was rated last season.

The idea is that Spiller has "A" graded potential, so that once he "develops", he'll have a rating on the high side of 95 :P

And Lynch will probably be rated really low this season.