Should they bring back TO now?

Nanker

WR is still an area of weakness on this squad. If Hardy doesn't catch fire in training camp I think the FO will be looking to bringing in some stop-gap veteran help. TO one more time anyone? I'll bet Chan the Man would get a hell of a lot more production out of TO than the Pillsbury Dough Boy - Pop'n-Fresh VanPelt did.

Hardy's got a lot to prove this year, and I'm looking for Hixon and Gailey to push his ass hard in the OTAs and TC.

WR is still an area of weakness on this squad. If Hardy doesn't catch fire in training camp I think the FO will be looking to bringing in some stop-gap veteran help. TO one more time anyone? I'll bet Chan the Man would get a hell of a lot more production out of TO than the Pillsbury Dough Boy - Pop'n-Fresh VanPelt did.

Hardy's got a lot to prove this year, and I'm looking for Hixon and Gailey to push his ass hard in the OTAs and TC.

Did you actually watch last season? TO really wasn't that great. I'm fine with leaving him off the roster.

Did you actually watch last season? TO really wasn't that great. I'm fine with leaving him off the roster.

But he does draw attention and there's no way a late round rookie is stepping in to start at WR. I'm not a fan of TO, but if not him, they need to find another vet. They should have grabbed Tory Holt.

No. His skills are fading and he would only take energy away from developing players that are part of a long term solution.

I give him credit for being on his best behavior last year, and understand that his relatively low production was as much a product of the general state of the Bills. Time for both TO and the Bills to move on.

Guest dog14787

TO has spent his whole career looking out for number one, himself, and he doesn't care what team he disrupts or who's career he damages along the way as long as TO is the center of attention.

Anybody dumb enough to get caught in the TO trap once normally learns a valuable lesson, TO destroys team chemistry.

So If once wasn't enough for some of you folks go take a look at some of Marcus Easley's highlight clips.

The kids big, strong, fast and he's going to solve all of our problems at the WR position given time and I wouldn't be surprised if Gailey presses him onto the field faster then usual because this kids good.

If I am not mistaken, they have already ruled that out as a possibility. I think they wanna groom players at every position pretty much and bringing in a nearly 40 year old receiver, isn't going to figure in with this team in a couple years when they might have a slim chance of winning more than 5 or 6 games in a season. On top of that, it seemed like not only the team, but the whole organization was on pins and needles with him around, maybe afraid he was going to blow. I also think that was part of Edwards problem too, from the beginning of the season, even during camp, he felt he had to get the ball to T.O. even if he wasn't open.

I would say no. At some point we have to let the younger guys get on the field to see if they have anything to offer. I'm not saying they are the answer or anything, but I want to see Hardy, Johnson, and Easley get on the field to se iff they are capable of handling the load. I don't remember hearing much about Johnson last season, but I remember Hardy talking about how much he was learning from TO. Hopefully he can put it to use on the field and will be vastly improved having had time to recover from the injury.