Is this draft proof Maybin was not Nix's idea?

It seems the Bills selected players who had very productive college careers, unlike Maybin who was a one year college wonder. Is this finally the proof we need to accurately say Buddy was not part of the Maybin Fan Club and would not have selected him?

It seems the Bills selected players who had very productive college careers, unlike Maybin who was a one year college wonder. Is this finally the proof we need to accurately say Buddy was not part of the Maybin Fan Club and would not have selected him?

Yes.

I hope he has hands.........

BIG ... FAST ... HAS HANDS ... catches the ball in traffic and takes hard hits w/o letting go of the ball!

I think this draft also proves that Maybin was not Modrak's pick either (all reports indicate he wanted Cushing last year but someone else won the choice ... perhaps DICK?????).

BIG ... FAST ... HAS HANDS ... catches the ball in traffic and takes hard hits w/o letting go of the ball!

I think this draft also proves that Maybin was not Modrak's pick either (all reports indicate he wanted Cushing last year but someone else won the choice ... perhaps DICK?????).

I think that the bolded part goes without saying. As a matter of fact it looks like Dick has been the most influential man in that draft room for the past few years. We haven't had a GM since Donahoe.

Except for our new WR easley.

big difference between taking a one year wonder in the first round and taking one in the 4th

I am convinced Jauron had more power then we all realized and he was more or less making the picks

Maybin was NEVER going to work as a DE in a 4-3 but has the potential to thrive as an OLB in a 3-4

My sources tell me it was Jauron.

Frankly, I don't give two ***** if Maybin was Nix's idea or not. All GMs whiff from time to time. The Draft is always a gamble.

The onus is on Maybin to prove he's worthy of his selection.

Of this I'm certain, that Gailey and his staff will give his lame ass every chance to succeed at OLB and coach him up as much as possible. If he proves to be a bust - he'll be a bust of his own making. I'll say one thing. There are a lot of uniform wearers on The Bills that should be working overtime to impress the new coaching staff or they're going to be shown the door.

Easley. Nine games.