Who gets cut first?

Billsguy

I think changes are coming to the DL. I also think some salary dumping is probable.

As a result, I believe Kelsay or Stroud are in danger of being cut. I think the 3-4 defense changes everything and I doubt Stroud fits in with the scheme. I also believe Kelsay has been mysteriously collecting a huge paycheck for no apparent reason.

This quote by Nix is very informative after they drafted two DL's.

“We felt fortunate that we got some guys that fit our defense and hopefully we won’t get knocked back four or five yards every time they run the ball,” Nix said. “Maybe we can stop the run and work on getting a little pressure on the passer.”

"hopefully we won’t get knocked back four or five yards every time they run the ball" He's right. What does that say about the future of the guys who got knocked around last year?

They seem to like Kyle Williams. Schobel seems to be retiring. Heads will roll. Stroud, Kelsay, and Johnson get the big checks. I think its adios to some of these guys.

I think changes are coming to the DL. I also think some salary dumping is probable.

As a result, I believe Kelsay or Stroud are in danger of being cut. I think the 3-4 defense changes everything and I doubt Stroud fits in with the scheme. I also believe Kelsay has been mysteriously collecting a huge paycheck for no apparent reason.

“We felt fortunate that we got some guys that fit our defense and hopefully we won’t get knocked back four or five yards every time they run the ball,” Nix said. “Maybe we can stop the run and work on getting a little pressure on the passer.”

"hopefully we won’t get knocked back four or five yards every time they run the ball" He's right. What does that say about the future of the guys who got knocked around last year?

They seem to like Kyle Williams. Schobel seems to be retiring. Heads will roll. Stroud, Kelsay, and Johnson get the big checks. I think its adios to some of these guys.

I doubt stroud will get cut

You can't cut Johnson, Kelsay and Stroud b/c....well....Johnson and Stroud are our starting Ends right now in the 3-4 scheme.

Kelsay might not have a spot. But, if Schobel (and his salary) leaves that will change quickly.

We signed Dwan Edwards, a proven 3-4 DE starter. And Johnson is just a big body if we got desperate.

You can't cut Johnson, Kelsay and Stroud b/c....well....Johnson and Stroud are our starting Ends right now in the 3-4 scheme.

Kelsay might not have a spot. But, if Schobel (and his salary) leaves that will change quickly.

I think Stroud and Dwan Edwards are the starting ends, with Spencer Johnson and Carrington backing them up. I think Troup starts on run downs and Kyle Williams plays on passing downs.

Kelsay is now a OLB and is in serious jeopardy of being cut, IMO, if Schobel comes back, which I think he will. Mitchell and Schobel/Maybin will play the rush OLB. I wouldnt doubt if Nic Harris beats out Kelsay.

Now with the Bills picking up Moats, I would bet that Kelsay and Johnson are as good as gone and Stroud might not be to far behind.