Round 5, Pick #140: OT Ed Wang - Virgina Tech

ax4782

As one of my best friend's mom's said right after the Chung selection, "That's a lot of Korean for your dollar."

Ha, nice. It was also a lot of dollars for that Korean, as Chung was the 13th overall pick.

I think I know now why Wang triggered my memory for Chung. They both went to Virginia Tech.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it HAS been a long time since the OL had a nickname. I propose "The Penis Principle". Can you imagine the exhortations of the fans in goal line situations..."STICK IT IN...STICK IT IN....STICK IT IN...!"

Yeah everyone, stop whining about OT! It's all settled now that we have a 5th round pick in there! And we all know how using low draft picks on OL's has paid dividends for the Bills in the last 10 years!

Kyle Williams was a 5th rounder. And while not all world is a solid player.

Has anybody realized yet that 'Bills Nation' has just exploded by 3 BILLION people!

Don't believe it? See Houston Rockets global fan club. Every Rockets game is nationally televised in China and always on airport TV's. I've seen this.

But Yao Ming is an All-Star and ACTUALLY CHINESE, this kid MIGHT be a middle of the road NFL starter if he's really lucky, and he's an american who just happens to have chinese ancestry