Looks like Spiller will wear #21

For those of you looking to create him on Madden or re-tread your McGahee or Wendling jerseys

Somebody brought this to our attention, via Chris Brown's blog...last night.

Did create him in Madden. Rated an 82...speed is a 97...I might have done something wrong because he is not very good between the tackles, but in open field, he is amazing. Kick returns too.

Somebody brought this to our attention, via Chris Brown's blog...last night.

Did create him in Madden. Rated an 82...speed is a 97...I might have done something wrong because he is not very good between the tackles, but in open field, he is amazing. Kick returns too.

Just when I think I may be a little geeky because I spend a lot of time on a football message board, I read something like this and realize I don't come even remotely close to the geekiness that exists in this world.

If you're hanging out somewhere and get a visit from Triumph the Dog, please let me know.

Just when I think I may be a little geeky because I spend a lot of time on a football message board, I read something like this and realize I don't come even remotely close to the geekiness that exists in this world.

If you're hanging out somewhere and get a visit from Triumph the Dog, please let me know.

ByrdsDaWord

LABillzFan

Just saying...