This Is It for Getting Something for Lynch

He's going-just might not be today or tomorrow. Washington hasn't unloaded Campbell either.

If not today, then that means we're not getting a 3rd for him . . . at least not a 3rd this year. So, what sense would it make to trade him for a 4th or less? Not much.

If we don't get at least a 3rd, there's no real point in trading him . . . so, this 3rd round should tell us if he's staying or going

Who wants to trade a 3rd rounder for a backup who couldn't beat out Fred Jackson. Lynch isn't worth more than a 6th.

If we don't get at least a 3rd, there's no real point in trading him . . . so, this 3rd round should tell us if he's staying or going

what about holding him through camp and then getting something done with a club that loses a back prior to opening day? We might have better value then.

If not today, then that means we're not getting a 3rd for him . . . at least not a 3rd this year. So, what sense would it make to trade him for a 4th or less? Not much.

He's a locker room distraction & is one bad move away from a long suspension. More importantly-there's no place for him on the team, all he does if he's here is take some snaps away from Spiller/Jackson, gets 2 yards & then goes back to the bench & pouts. I'd trade him for anything I can get. Just remember: When we traded Travis Henry, it was for a pick in the draft after the season he was already gone. Nothing wrong with a 3rd or 4th next draft. If we end up with less, so be it. He's basically worthless to the Bills.

He's a locker room distraction & is one bad move away from a long suspension. More importantly-there's no place for him on the team, all he does if he's here is take some snaps away from Spiller/Jackson, gets 2 yards & then goes back to the bench & pouts. I'd trade him for anything I can get. Just remember: When we traded Travis Henry, it was for a pick in the draft after the season he was already gone. Nothing wrong with a 3rd or 4th next draft. If we end up with less, so be it. He's basically worthless to the Bills.

Might as well just keep him as depth then trade him in that scenario

Why does everyone believe Nix when he said they had no plans to draft Tebow, but choose to ignore Nix when he says he expects Lynch to be here next season? It might be time to consider the alternate reality that just maybe Lynch won't be traded.

what about holding him through camp and then getting something done with a club that loses a back prior to opening day? We might have better value then.

wait wait wait = you are speaking rationally... you must not be on TBD...

Not my post but really why is it stupid? He's Santonio Holmes or Ted Ginn at this point. 5th rounders.

Santonio Holmes made plays.

Lynch is a backup RB with serious character and attitude issues.

No one is that interested. I'd be thrilled with a 4th. I'm guessing no one is giving up more than a 5th and most of the offers will be for 6th round picks.

Why does everyone believe Nix when he said they had no plans to draft Tebow, but choose to ignore Nix when he says he expects Lynch to be here next season? It might be time to consider the alternate reality that just maybe Lynch won't be traded.

Well, let's see. If Nix wants to trade him, should he broadcast it all over the media so on the off chance that he can't trade him, Lynch then knows he's not wanted by every team in the NFL including his own?

Come on people.

Because he's trying to drive up the puny price that another team would give the Bills for Lynch-there is no such agenda when talking about a player drafted by another team. Ask a salesman sometime about talking up the commodity you're trying to unload. In Lynch's case Buddy has a used car to sell that has been recalled once & has already gone out of control & ran over someone. Buddy's going to have to put on a lot of that Southern charm to unload this lemon.