'I don't care about peoples feelings...."

DarthICE

Actually, I believe what he said was "Ah don't keer 'bout people's feeelin's. I keer 'bout scorin' ponts."

Did he have a pinch of Copenhagen in and lean over in between to launch one in his spatoon?

Did he have a pinch of Copenhagen in and lean over in between to launch one in his spatoon?

Gotta admit I'm particularly fatigued spending year after year watching this team play mediocre football, but somehow I may be alright (or as Gaily would say "ah-ite") this year knowing we've got Roscoe P. Coltrain as our coach.

I believe his full quote was "Ah don't keer 'bout people's feeelin's. I keer 'bout scorin' ponts...and kitchin' them Duke boys!"

Gotta admit I'm particularly fatigued spending year after year watching this team play mediocre football, but somehow I may be alright (or as Gaily would say "ah-ite") this year knowing we've got Roscoe P. Coltrain as our coach.

I believe his full quote was "Ah don't keer 'bout people's feeelin's. I keer 'bout scorin' ponts...and kitchin' them Duke boys!"

:D