Bills and Browns have contacted Rams about pick 33

Heitz

I'm responding to a guy that is getting pissy because the Bills "need" a QB, but aren't taking one, I point out that just because there's a need doesn't mean there's a player to fit the need, and somehow I'm the one that needs credentials. Whatever dude, I'm just some guy on the Internet.

All I am saying is that it is a need and how are we so sure that Colt or Claussen ar not a fit.

Sorry to get pissy. I am just annoyed the fact it has been a decade without a QB.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills can take Clausen and still move up for a LT. That would be perfect. It will just take a lot.

And if the Bills are moving up to 33 they are not moving up to get a LT.

According to the trade value chart it would take our #2 and #4 to move up to pick33

SERGIO KINDLE!!!

or stay put and take MT CODY!!!

NO CLauson; No mCOY

Hmmm. I don't expect him to be there at #41 but Sergio Kindle is one of the top remaining values.

And a pass rusher is an integral part of a successful 3-4 defense.

I would like to see OT or NT though. Maybe that much we can agree upon.

It was reported here in south Texas that Kindle is rumored to need micro fracture surgery on his knee and that his career is in jeopardy. Kinda jives with the fact that a top 15 has turned into a maybe in round 2. I like the kid's game but we do not have the luxury of taking a player in round 2 that has the words "career in jeopardy" mentioned anywhere near his name.