Ted Ginn 2.0

drewfla

The Bills just drafted a kick returner at number 9 just like the Dolphins a few years ago and are probably destined to trade him for a 5th in a few years like Ginn. To draft a guy that will only play 3rd down and return kicks at 9 is arrogant and stupid for a trainwreck of a franchise.

The Bills just drafted a kick returner at number 9 just like the Dolphins a few years ago and are probably destined to trade him for a 5th in a few years like Ginn. To draft a guy that will only play 3rd down and return kicks at 9 is arrogant and stupid for a trainwreck of a franchise.

What a short-sighted post...

This guy is a RB you tard... :unsure:

you have obviously never seen the guy play but you could have at least looked up his stats before posting this which only proved how little you actually know

Oh I don't even know where to begin. Being a huge Ohio STate fan I followed Ted Ginn's career. He has talent, because he is fast. The yards he racked up in College were due to the fact he out ran the coverage and Troy Smith could get him the ball.

He was never able to get yards after contct and only saw success stretching the field. CJ can run, catch and has speed. What a great player to team up with Freddie! I love this pick!

Just wait until you see this guy return punts!

I'm just playin I think Spiller will be really good for the Bills and fills two needs rb and wr....at least next year. We got the best guy avaialable and that is all u can ask for. now lets trade up and get Clausen. AS much as he is a douche, he's still a big get in the 2nd round.

flexibility in the return game is always good. parrish will hopefully remember how to return a kick, mckelvin will be back healthy, freddie and mcgee wont have any of the added wear and tear. should mckelvin, spiller, or anyone breakout on offense/defense there are a ton of top flight returners on this team to keep the return game on par, and the our stars rested

thats not worth the 9 pick, but i think there will be a lot more to his game then returner

You don't know what you're talking about. He can play on any down and from multiple spots on the field.

You have no idea what your talking about, first off this guy is RB not WR. Second the guy can flat out run and at 200lbs is an everydown back if need be. The way things unfolded he was the best, most dynamic player available and were luck to have this kid. Marshawn is gone and not soon enough IMO! Buddy was the right pick for GM and he made the right pick for the team. GO BILLS!

It looks like the guy has the ability to find a hole and hit it extremely fast unlike our last 1st rd rb who couldnt find a hole if it was staring at him in the face. Lynch could make a 5yrd loss into a one yrd gain and that is all we really saw from him. I believe if Lynch ran behind a great oline he would produce good to great numbers however its the rbs that can find a hole and explode thru the tiny ones ala Barry Sanders that can make a bad or average oline look great and Spiller is that type of back. He will open up the passing game because teams will have to respect the speed and ability of Spiller alone. The question to ask is do we have any qb that will take advantage of the matchups SPiller is gonna give our offense.. This is a GREAT PICK, it does more to improve our offense than any LT or Qb we had the chance at drafting.