We need to trade up for claussen!

It looks like he'll be available in the 2nd round, and WE NEED TO TRADE UP!! Give Lynch and our pick to the lions and draft claussen.. If this actaully happens, i will consider this draft as one of the best in bills history..

I completely agree with this. Trading up into the late first or early second to take Clausen would make a ton of sense. And would make me feel a lot better about the Spiller pick! :censored:

LOL are you all serious Claussen sucks, he sucked at ND, he will suck in the pros.

There is a reason he has not been drafted yet..good lord Denver took Tebow before him LOL what does that tell you.

LOL are you all serious Claussen sucks, he sucked at ND, he will suck in the pros.

There is a reason he has not been drafted yet..good lord Denver took Tebow before him LOL what does that tell you.

If this is sarcasm, well done. If you are serious, please don't procreate. I HATE Notre Dame, but I can at least admit Clausen has all the tools necessary to be a successful NFL QB.

Yeah. Because 28 TDs to 4 INTs is an absolute disaster of a season. :censored:

I knew Jimmy C wasn't viewed as a potential great player by many teams. Super happy Buff took Spiller and not Clausen. That guy is freakin electric! Bills are in a great position to draft probably the smartest QB in the draft, McCoy. If we get him, we are putting the pieces together for a juggernaut offense. Mark my words.

And for whoever is whining and complaining stfu. We got the BPA.....BY MILES!!! And Trent Edwards just got a boner cuz he knows he's going to the probowl and Hall of Fame now after securing the starting QB job. Cap'n checkdown is just gonna toss em' 4 or 5 yards to Spiller and Slash N Dash Jackson and let them score every other touch. Edwards will sling for about 36 TD's and only 3 or 4 INT's cuz he wont' take many chances.....Why would you? Don't mark my words on that tho. :censored:

I knew Jimmy C wasn't viewed as a potential great player by many teams. Super happy Buff took Spiller and not Clausen. That guy is freakin electric! Bills are in a great position to draft probably the smartest QB in the draft, McCoy. If we get him, we are putting the pieces together for a juggernaut offense. Mark my words.

Oakland and Cleveland will take Jimmy and Colt. Bills will be sucking wind at QB.