The Bills Need a QB

Thoner7

...or we could wait and take a real QB next year.

Amen Brother... Preach on...

Fix the OL and the D front 7 in this deep draft at those positions...

Trade back if possible, stock pile picks.

Use whatever ammunition necessary in 2011 to move up for a franchise arm in 2011 including using our 1st rd pick in 2012 if necessary

While I'm not at all against taking a QB this year, I think you've got a point here...The Bills are in no position to rush into a "QB of the future" decision unless they are SO blown away by a Kid it's a no-briner to them...They may very well have that opinion on Clausen, Tebow, McCoy, or one of the other QB's in this Draft...But if not, I'd much rather see them wait until Saturday and see who has slipped through the cracks...

This Team will not be rebuilt in this Draft alone...It's not going to happen...So I'd rather see Buddy and Chan concentrate on upgrading the Roster period...There will be plenty of Draftable QB's in 2011...Chances are The Bills will be picking in the top half of next years Draft too...Lets not push our luck... <_<

Most teams take the philosophy of selecting the best player, not necessarily in a position of great need.

True, but with this roster, I don't think that's much of an issue for the Bills. They need major help at virtually every position on both sides of the ball. BPA will likely fill a 'great need' for this team.

I'm going to agree with not picking a QB this year either, I really like Spiller more and more at #9, and using other picks to shore up line needs on both sides of the ball. Lets face it, If Trent or any other QB has some time to throw the ball, they will in fact throw it. And in case anyone hasn't noticed, Freddy Jackson is not the youngest of guys, and I am completely done with "least Mode", completely done. I truly hope we dump him for some picks, and then Spiller makes sense.

To me picking a QB at #9 this year simply doesn't make sense, especially since we already have QBs on the team that are capable of managing the game if the running attack is working, and thats all you can expect from a draft pick anyway. I'd rather get stronger on the line, and possibly get a nice franchise RB to boot.

I don't really agree with ESPN propping Gruden up as a QB guru either, but in the clips I watched I didn't really see him doing any hardcore technical analysis. Most of it covered topics like motivation, desire to play at the NFL level, good decision making, toughness...all stuff that's right up Gruden's alley.

I think this is going to be the case. They should spend this draft fixing the O-line and D-line. They also need LB's and WR's.

Starting QB for week 1 is most likely already on the roster...... I have a feeling it will be TE, unless Brhom or Fitz have a better pre-season. (sigh).