Have a feeling its Clausen

DarthICE

I really have no idea who they will take. But if it's Clausen, I'm OK with that. My gut tells me Baby Baluga will be a bust. I could be wrong. Nothing to substantiate it on, just a feeling. Spiller would be kindof cool too. Of course one of the top Tackes too if they fall.

All the rumors about their interest in Tebow would seem intended to obscure their interest in another QB and to make it appear as though they're targeting the position in R2 or 3, not at #9. I'm not buying it. At this point, yes, I think Clausen will be the Bills' first pick.

They did the same thing the year they drafted Lynch. Which is exactly why I too think Clausen at #9.

I think if neither Okung or Davis are there at 9, and Clausen is, the Bills pick him. I would be fine with that. I would hate to see them reach for a tackle prospect that they could get later and I can not see them passing on a potential franchise QB if available.

I'd prefer trade down and gamble he'll be there a bit later in the 1st, or wait til the 2nd for McCoy or Tebow.

he wouldnt make it past san fran at 13 imo and if he did then he def wouldnt make it past them again at 17...i think it would be interesting to grab a LT and then see how things unfold and if clausen is there at 23 (greenbay) trade to get there pick and scoop him up...if not just stick to their draft board

I CANT WAIT FOR TOM!

Why do people think we will trade down? Yeah different front office, but SAME OWNER. I don't see it.

WTF did that come from? We have traded down (Under donahoe to get Clements) Up several times, and away (to get Bennett) Under Ralph.

Seriously, where do you guys come up with this crap?