Florio fixes the bills....lol

Numark

What do you say after that? He said we have no offensive line, basically. Than goes on to say we have to work on our supporting cast. But, if we got Ben we'd instantly back in the mix of the AFCE. I guess Ben is that good, we really should get him! We would not have to worry about an O-line, guys to catch the ball, or even run the ball. Florio's got a point, Ben must be the man!

I don't get all the hate for Florio.

He has some interesting stuff on his site and he figured out a way to make money doing what we do all day long on this site.

I must check his site at least 5 to 10 times a day -- as do many on this board and in the NFL and media. I have to give the guy credit.

The rapidly changing screen in the back of him gave me a couple of seizures, but once i picked myself up off the floor and patched up my head wound, it wasn't too bad of a video to watch.

Did remind me though of some local 6pm newscast from 1991 with the tastefully minimalistic set.

I don't get all the hate for Florio.

He has some interesting stuff on his site and he figured out a way to make money doing what we do all day long on this site.

I must check his site at least 5 to 10 times a day -- as do many on this board and in the NFL and media. I have to give the guy credit.

The site is genius and a great idea and great site to check. But the similarity of his journalism and TMZ is too high. The dude can't write for **** and half the stuff he does right is some made up dumb **** as well.