OBD Informant- Where are you?

DDD

I highly doubt we're going to get inside information prior to the draft. Too much can change in the blink of an eye with trades, etc. Too many variables. He's already told us who OBD likes and has given us the nugget of "only Bradford."

I'm much more interested in seeing his posts as training camp and the season roll on. That's when we'll *maybe* get some special info.

For you to believe Nevergiveup's posts are a smokescreen, you must believe that 1.) Nevergiveup is someone involved in player personnel decisions for the Buffalo Bills and 2.) Other NFL GM's actually read this Bills fan forum and also believe him to be a credible source of information on player personnel decisions for the Buffalo Bills. Otherwise, what would be the point of creating this so called "smokescreen"?

You can believe he knows people in the Bills organization and is reporting what he hears or you can believe he is just making up bullcrap, but it's not some smokescreen designed to fool other NFL franchises.

Or you could believe he/she is a person with some kind of access to the Bills braintrust, and that they know damn well that even if they don't have a leak now, there's always the chance, so they are feeding everyone at OBD a smokescreen and that he/she is earnestly reporting it.

This is a new braintrust. There's no way to know whether his/her level of access has changed/been eliminated/improved or whatever.

Well, it begins @ 18:30 EST, April 22,2010. At 10 minute selection intervals X the 9th pick will put us at 21:00 EST, but 02:00 April 23, 2010, GMT. Since Londoners will likey be sleeping another 3 hours, they won't know who we drafted for 3 days.

Then there's that whole time-continuum thingy..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-world.htm

Friday begins at 6:00. Thursday begins at 7:30. Crap, I'll be teaching a bunch of undergrads when they pick, it looks like. Someone put it on youtube, quick, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday begins at 6:00. Thursday begins at 7:30. Crap, I'll be teaching a bunch of undergrads when they pick, it looks like. Someone put it on youtube, quick, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have Verizon or Sprint, you can use their NFL mobile to watch it?

It doesn't seem like a smokescreen just because nevergiveup was right every other time. Sure, the draft is a little more....messy. But he hasn't given us a smokescreen before. And I don't think the bills are really trying to go after a leak that is leaking stuff on this site. IF they are putting time into that and not their draft board, then that is just terrible.

What seems to make the most sense is Nevergiveup has a decent position in the organization, something with respect, but nothing too high up. Maybe like accounting or marketing. He doesn't have first hand info about the teams football moves, but he has friends that do or co-workers that he is friendly with. So all his info is really hearsay.

So far, Nevergiveup's info has never been a smokescreen before. I see no reason why that would change now.

It doesn't seem like a smokescreen just because nevergiveup was right every other time. Sure, the draft is a little more....messy. But he hasn't given us a smokescreen before. And I don't think the bills are really trying to go after a leak that is leaking stuff on this site. IF they are putting time into that and not their draft board, then that is just terrible.

What seems to make the most sense is Nevergiveup has a decent position in the organization, something with respect, but nothing too high up. Maybe like accounting or marketing. He doesn't have first hand info about the teams football moves, but he has friends that do or co-workers that he is friendly with. So all his info is really hearsay.

So far, Nevergiveup's info has never been a smokescreen before. I see no reason why that would change now.

He has like 40 posts and has called 2 things right. And why would there be a need for a smokescreen when announcing a coach or GM?