Bills should go after Rothlisberger

stroud99

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly when did he get convicted of anything? Is he a prick - probably. Does he flaunt his celebrity status -- sure sounds like it. However, this sums up about 90% of the NFL. Comparing Michael Vick (convicted of a crime) to Ben (accused by woman who drunk herself into a coma and doesn't remember what exactly happened) is a bit much. If you are someone that is hung up on "high character" crap - I got news for you - when NFL GM's talk about character it is FOOTBALL character they are referring to and not how many boy scout badges they have accumulated.

Exactly when did he get convicted of anything? Is he a prick - probably. Does he flaunt his celebrity status -- sure sounds like it. However, this sums up about 90% of the NFL. Comparing Michael Vick (convicted of a crime) to Ben (accused by woman who drunk herself into a coma and doesn't remember what exactly happened) is a bit much. If you are someone that is hung up on "high character" crap - I got news for you - when NFL GM's talk about character it is FOOTBALL character they are referring to and not how many boy scout badges they have accumulated.

if your looking for people with character, the Nfl sure sounds like the place to find it.. gotta love the money we spend to watch these guys play a game, and some of them act like fools and screw it up. Anyone know what maurice clarett is up to? hed be a nice addition

So for the people who want Rapelisberger here: what should the Bills plan to do at QB while he's suspended? Hearing at LEAST six games.

in the hypothetical scenario where we do get BR, and he gets suspended, start whomever the #2 QB is, either brohm, fitz, or a rookie.

You should be banned from ever bringing up another topic on 2bd! If the Bills went after him I would run from Vegas to Buffalo every weekend to protest in front of the Ralph. This guy is a disgrace to the game. If the Steelers had any class they would send him packing. Cheers! :w00t:

I'm impressed.... do you desparately need $20 bills???

Do you like running Canadian chicks over???

If you answered no to both, I think I know of a job opening while you're visiting TBD.... :thumbsup::censored:

[i think we should try to persuade Pittsburgh for Big Ben for our 1st pick and 3rd or 4th pick in this years draft.Our first pick will be a QB anyhow why not go after a veteran who led Pittsburgh to 2 Supe Bowl Victories

Do you want him to rape you? Sorry, this makes no sense.

Maybe we can pick up Shaun Phillips and Ray Carruth also? We would have the Buffalo version of the triplets!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont do crack crack kills i wanna be around long enough to see the Bills win a Super Bowl

Well, to say that the Bills should trade away our 1st, our third and our 4th or ever our 5th rounder is just a crazy statement. The guy is a liability. He is a good QB but to give up that much is crazy. We are not playing fantasy football here. A first round pick that high is gold. why waste even that on that bum.

[i think we should try to persuade Pittsburgh for Big Ben for our 1st pick and 3rd or 4th pick in this years draft.Our first pick will be a QB anyhow why not go after a veteran who led Pittsburgh to 2 Supe Bowl Victories

You sound like Mike Ditka... what a terrible idea