Bills should go after Rothlisberger

stroud99

[i think we should try to persuade Pittsburgh for Big Ben for our 1st pick and 3rd or 4th pick in this years draft.Our first pick will be a QB anyhow why not go after a veteran who led Pittsburgh to 2 Supe Bowl Victories

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[i think we should try to persuade Pittsburgh for Big Ben for our 1st pick and 3rd or 4th pick in this years draft.Our first pick will be a QB anyhow why not go after a veteran who led Pittsburgh to 2 Supe Bowl Victories

He isn't worth a 7th rounder. Contemptible human being in my eyes.

Read Rooney's comments--Ben isn't going anyhere.

Yes, the Bills would grab him instantly. But you don't give up one of the best quarterbacks in the league, and one in his 2os, for almost any reason. And they won't--and should not--for this.

Why give up high picks for Big Ben

One more strike and we could get him for a 4th rounder because Rooney family ain't no joke when it comes to off field issues.

see S. Holmes.

Yah let's see if we can get O.J. out for good behavior and that will be the scat back Gailey wants & put them with Marshawn no telling where this team could go . :thumbsup:

Why give up high picks for Big Ben

One more strike and we could get him for a 4th rounder because Rooney family ain't no joke when it comes to off field issues.

see S. Holmes.

One more strike will land him in jail.... :thumbsup:

Well if that's the case, I'll take him!!! :thumbsup:

so just so we're on the same page:

dog killer: no

rapist: ehh, sure why not

dog rapist: def get him, no doubt about it

so in other words, somebody needs to walk their dog by ben's house

I agree that the Bills should have aggressively pursued Big Ben (which I bet they did make an inquiry). I do not believe for a second though that Pittsburgh will let him go within the next 5 years unless he has an injury problem. As for the "he's one strike away" crowd - newsflash - all of these guys are "one strike away" if they f#&@ up bad enough. Give me Roethlisberger for 12 games and it would still produce better results than the sh** we have now.

You should be banned from ever bringing up another topic on 2bd! If the Bills went after him I would run from Vegas to Buffalo every weekend to protest in front of the Ralph. This guy is a disgrace to the game. If the Steelers had any class they would send him packing. Cheers! :thumbsup: