What are your surprise draft predictions?

I don't think it makes much sense - and I certainly wouldn't make the pick - but when I watched the Bills Draft luncheon Modrak and Nix were grilled on the players, and I noticed Modrak responded a little different, facially, to Pierre Paul. Just on that, that would be my surprise pick, Pierre DE at 9. I hope its a LT, though.

Armanti Edwards

I don't think it makes much sense - and I certainly wouldn't make the pick - but when I watched the Bills Draft luncheon Modrak and Nix were grilled on the players, and I noticed Modrak responded a little different, facially, to Pierre Paul. Just on that, that would be my surprise pick, Pierre DE at 9. I hope its a LT, though.

JPP doesn't fit the NIX mold of a guy who has a big resume, so I would be surprised if he was the Bills pick. But I do have Bill Parcells taking him for Miami. Gil Brandt said "Miami's pick, if they still have their current slot, will be a guy who will be a surprise" Of course, he wouldn't betray Parcells confidence, but it was an interesting comment that had me put JPP to Miami instead of Kindle.

Jeff Owens, DT, Georgia - will be selected in Round 2 of the draft (I've seen him mainly in round 5 in mock drafts)

Rolandon McClain will not be selected in the 1st half of round 1.

Tim Tebow will not be selcted in Round 1.

Brian Bulaga is not selected in the Top 10 of the draft.

Trent Williams is off the board before Russell Okung.

Very good write up, I could see all of this happening, and would almost say it should.

Not that crazy, some think he could be all world as an OLB or as some have said as good as juicing Shawne Merriman but without the juice.

The Jets take a WR in round 1 despite having Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cothery, and trading for Santonio Holmes.

DT Dan Williams falls all the way into the late 20's before being plucked off the board.

I could see Dan Williams going lower than where most people are projecting him now as well. I've thought for a while that Dan Williams has been overhyped in the media.

He and Jared Odrick have clearly become the #3 & #3A DT's of this draft behind Suh and McCoy, but both are late 1st round prospects. It wouldn't be all that surprising to see Odrick go before him, because he could be viewed as a more versatile, safer pick.

This is a good one! Brown is said to be moving up possibly into the top 15. I don't think the Bills go with him though. Jerry Hughes is my surprise pick. Actually, no, Brandon Graham is my surprise pick.

I really don't want these late bloomers...If the Bills change their draft board due to the combine, they will fail.....Erik Flowers..

Here are my four surprises...

Browns trade up to #1 to take Bradford, Rams pick Clausen at #7.

Eagles (who have a ton of picks/ammo) trade up to Seahawks' #5 to pick Berry.

Ravens trade Gaither to Raiders' for the #8 spot and pick either D. Williams or Haden. Raiders also get the Ravens' 1st round pick.

Bills get back into first round ahead of the Vikings to select Tebow.

I think this is going to be a trade crazy first round.

I think the Browns will take Clausen (too much smoke screens).

The seahawks will trade back and get CJ Spiller.